IMG_9659 (resized).JPG
IMG_9657 (resized).JPG
IMG_0839 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0836 (resized).jpeg
0633E303-DBFF-4422-A598-AA2F7AB7BCB5 (resized).jpeg
20240202_112319 (resized).jpg
20240202_111955 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 14,932 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 299.
#5051 5 years ago

I’ve got mine set for a short ball saver when it kicks out. I got tired of draining every other time...

#5052 5 years ago

Damn! I saw 16 new posts on this thread and thought MAYBE the stupid topper had been released...

#5053 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Damn! I saw 16 new posts on this thread and thought MAYBE the stupid topper had been released...

That topper better be damn amazing when they finally do reveal it!

#5054 5 years ago

I keep spending the money earmarked for the damn topper! First a color DMD for my Met Pro and now an Apple Watch. I’m afraid expectations are so high now that it won’t ever come out...because Stern knows what we expect after waiting so long.

#5055 5 years ago

The topper is just a big R2-D2 on top that beeps and turns it's head, no?

#5056 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I keep spending the money earmarked for the damn topper! First a color DMD for my Met Pro and now an Apple Watch. I’m afraid expectations are so high now that it won’t ever come out...because Stern knows what we expect after waiting so long.

I don't care anymore. I've gotten used to it already and really don't have the desire to spend a gazillion more dollars on the game

#5057 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

The topper is just a big R2-D2 on top that beeps and turns it's head, no?

Nobody knows if it moves, lights up, or makes noise. It really will depend how interactive it is as to what’s going on in the game. A plexiglass cut out of R2 that backlit with a few leds will be a huge fail.

#5058 5 years ago

For $400 it better light up and cook me breakfast in the morning.

#5059 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

For $400 it better light up and cook me breakfast in the morning.

Even worse, it’s listed at $500!

#5060 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Color dmd on MET is phenomenal! Good choice

#5061 5 years ago

I would love to learn to live catch with any consistency, but it's too damn difficult.

#5062 5 years ago

Got the custom made Instruction Card yesterday. Matching perfect.

A67B77A9-6302-4F2E-97D8-E21BB96FDE42 (resized).jpegA67B77A9-6302-4F2E-97D8-E21BB96FDE42 (resized).jpeg
#5063 5 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Got the custom made Instruction Card yesterday. Matching perfect.

Are the two aluminum cards a different "shade" or is that just the lighting?

#5064 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Are the two aluminum cards a different "shade" or is that just the lighting?

The left one is stainless steel. It really shows in the photo, but in reality you hardly notice, unless you look for it.

#5065 5 years ago

Pingraffix siderail mod

IMG_20180621_232919820 (resized).jpgIMG_20180621_232919820 (resized).jpgIMG_20180621_233000112 (resized).jpgIMG_20180621_233000112 (resized).jpgIMG_20180621_233009586 (resized).jpgIMG_20180621_233009586 (resized).jpg
#5066 5 years ago

Looks great, was it hard to install?

#5067 5 years ago

Can you send a pic with it off? Is it pink?

#5068 5 years ago

Joe's set is white when off, not pink at all. Here is a pic with them off. Obviously you must remove the siderails and unbolt the hinges from inside the head to install, but electric wise it's one plug.
You can adjust the brightness, and set it to steady on or variable speed blinking on and off. I like them on steady at full brightness.

IMG_20180622_093928175 (resized).jpgIMG_20180622_093928175 (resized).jpg

#5069 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Joe's set is white when off, not pink at all. Here is a pic with them off.

Sounds like they're finally back in stock, looking forward to getting my set installed finally! Worth the wait for the non-pink stuff, for sure.

#5070 5 years ago

How is this connect to the electrics? Does it require drilling?

#5071 5 years ago

Hi, I'm Nadav, from Israel.
I helped an operator today on adjusting the price per credit on his Star Wars (Pro) that he operates in a large mall in Tel Aviv. The problem is that the machine gives 11 pulses per coin instead of a single pulse. No matter which coin mechanism we used, we didn't solve this issue. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

#5072 5 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

How is this connect to the electrics? Does it require drilling?

No drilling. You remove two nuts from a metal shield in the back box and plug into a connector.

#5073 5 years ago

Sounds really interesting - do you have a link for the article? ON the website I can only find the art blades for INSIDE the cabinet...

#5074 5 years ago

Officially in the club with a LE. I can’t believe how deep this game actually is!! I kinda feel the general pinhead Community doesn’t know it’s at that level.

#5075 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

I kinda feel the general pinhead Community doesn’t know it’s at that level.

They just count the dolls these days.

#5076 5 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Sounds really interesting - do you have a link for the article? ON the website I can only find the art blades for INSIDE the cabinet...

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/stern-star-wars-le-pinball-armor-illumination-kit

Note that the LE side armor is not included - this is just the light panels that install behind the side armor. So it only works if you have an LE, or are able to get a set of LE side armor somewhere else.

#5077 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They just count the dolls these days.

LOL 100% this, right here.

#5078 5 years ago

Any of you guys have an issue with the Death Star double posts binding? I noticed mine wasn’t working properly when hoth and death star were lit. Raised it up and the three screws appeared loose. I tightened them and that was a mistake...complete binding, so I spent 2 hrs adjusting them to make sure it was free, but the mechanism moves. Is this normal? Thanks

#5079 5 years ago

Has anyone had issues with the mezel mods "Force Target Illumination" Yesterday it sent my SW LE into Overcurrent protection on Node Board 8 and I had to remove it...

#5080 5 years ago

Does. Anyone know can time be added to the hyper loop in hyper loop mb ?

#5081 5 years ago

Does. Anyone know can time be added to the hyper loop in hyper loop mb ?

Yes. Shoot the right ramp or left orbit. Yellow shots add time.

#5082 5 years ago

Does anyone know for sure how to relight the death star during Hyperspace MB?

#5083 5 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Any of you guys have an issue with the Death Star double posts binding? I noticed mine wasn’t working properly when hoth and death star were lit. Raised it up and the three screws appeared loose. I tightened them and that was a mistake...complete binding, so I spent 2 hrs adjusting them to make sure it was free, but the mechanism moves. Is this normal? Thanks

Check my posts in this thread. My double post was binding and I shaved some plastic from the connector. Works great now.

#5084 5 years ago

Just brought mt SW Pro home today. Love this game. What mods should I get?

#5085 5 years ago

Pin worlds from PinballCharlie

#5086 5 years ago

Thank u guys so ! Much! Game is amazing!

#5087 5 years ago

Mods I’m getting the powebladz! But they have not come in yet. Hemi has a cool hyperspace Black Glass that looks like it’s moving through hyperspace
Also There’s a really cool light saber that goes over the shooter lane. These are all pricy but truly awesome!

#5088 5 years ago

Mods I’m getting the powebladz! But they have not come in yet. Hemi has a cool hyperspace Black Glass that looks like it’s moving through hyperspace
Also There’s a really cool light saber that goes over the shooter lane. These are all pricy but truly awesome!

I have the shooter lane lightsaber it's so cool, I would highly recommend.

I have powerbladez on my LOTR really amazing, can you post some gameplay video with your powerbladez installed.

Regards Pinwaz

#5089 5 years ago

Yes will do, when it comes in. Does the light saber block from seeing the ball in the shooter lane?

#5090 5 years ago

I think my machine is due for its first cleaning and waxing. I'm relatively new to this, do I need to take everything off of the playfield to do this? I'm afraid I won't be able to figure out how to put it back together if I remove things.

#5091 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I think my machine is due for its first cleaning and waxing. I'm relatively new to this, do I need to take everything off of the playfield to do this? I'm afraid I won't be able to figure out how to put it back together if I remove things.

For a regular light cleaning you can probably just do everything reachable by hand.

#5092 5 years ago

Officially in the club with a LE. I can’t believe how deep this game actually is!! I kinda feel the general pinhead Community doesn’t know it’s at that level.

It sure is, easily one of Sterns deepest pins to date. Each of the 4 location mini wizard modes feels like a Destroy the Ring type mode which is awesome. The game does an excellent job of offering a rewarding experience by having 3 missions per planet plus a mini wizard mode. You can have a decent game, reach one planets mini wizard mode and feel like you accomplished something.

I've been debating on selling my LE for a while to put towards a Pirates LE. However, after seeing how the code for Star Wars has developed and considering it has multiple licensed assets that Pirates lacks (movie clips with actor audio, actor audio callouts, movie music) I plan on hanging onto it.

Now just give us the damn topper Stern! Lol

#5093 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwaz:

I have the shooter lane lightsaber it's so cool, I would highly recommend.
I have powerbladez on my LOTR really amazing, can you post some gameplay video with your powerbladez installed.
Regards Pinwaz

i have both the lightsaber shooter mod and the powerbladez in my pro. lightsaber is amazing but does sit awkwardly on top of the plastic ramp.

the powebladez are amazing between balls. the general gameplay light illumination completely washes out the bladez.

#5094 5 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Just brought mt SW Pro home today. Love this game. What mods should I get?

Shaker motor. Not everyone like's them, but I think it's great in this game. Many have commented, and I agree, it's well integrated into this game and it adds a nice effect to the overall SW gameplay.

There's also a fair amount of posts on this thread showing some cool individual add-on's of SW miniature starships (star destroyer, x-wings, tie fighters, etc.).

This game will keep you pretty busy, there's a lot to do in the game. Its fast, fun and addictive.
Congrats on getting it!!

#5095 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It sure is, easily one of Sterns deepest pins to date. Each of the 4 location mini wizard modes feels like a Destroy the Ring type mode which is awesome. The game does an excellent job of offering a rewarding experience by having 3 missions per planet plus a mini wizard mode. You can have a decent game, reach one planets mini wizard mode and feel like you accomplished something.
I've been debating on selling my LE for a while to put towards a Pirates LE. However, after seeing how the code for Star Wars has developed and considering it has multiple licensed assets that Pirates lacks (movie clips with actor audio, actor audio callouts, movie music) I plan on hanging onto it.
Now just give us the damn topper Stern! Lol

I got an IMDN PRO, AFMrLE, and SW PRO all within about a month of each other. SW is easily my favorite. AFM and IMDN are pinside top 10 games; and I get it, they really have the overall total package compared to SW. But still, as far a gameplay is concerned, I play SW 10 to 1 vs the other 2. It just keeps getting cooler and cooler. And now that I got mine dialed in good at about a 7deg pitch and finding the shots, I am enjoying and appreciating the layout more and more; so fun to shoot!

#5096 5 years ago

Joined yesterday. Awesome game. Currently running .93, so will be updating in the next day or two.

64825723-8ED6-4F4F-BA09-696A72A602DF (resized).jpeg64825723-8ED6-4F4F-BA09-696A72A602DF (resized).jpeg
#5097 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Does anyone know for sure how to relight the death star during Hyperspace MB?

So I 'Think' Hyperspace multiball is different on the pro than the LE/Prem. But, from what I gather on my pro - and please someone feel free to correct my mistakes as I don't think this is entirely accurate....

The First shot to start Hyperspace Multiball locks the ball in Death Star. That starts 2 or 3 different hurry ups. The First hurry up is the ball saver, this goes away pretty quick. Second hurry up is to hit the locked ball out of the Death Star; doing so re-activates the ball saver hurry up, adds a ball into play, and starts a new hurry up at the Death Star where you can lock another ball. If you lock a ball into the Death Star during this hurry up, it will start another hurry-up where if you can hit the locked ball out of the Death Star again, it'll restart the ball saver timer again, and add another ball into play while also starting another hurry-up at the Death Star. Rinse + Repeat. If at anytime you miss the hurry-up to lock a ball on the Death Star, it then begins the 'repair the hyperdrive' stage in which you have to hit all the hyperspace shots (6?) to repair it which lights the Death Star Hyperspace hurry up. If you can successfully do that, and lock a ball in the Death Star during that hurry up, it will start another hurry-up at the Death Star where if you can hit the ball out, it'll start the ball saver hurry up again and add a ball in play in which it'll start you back at the hurry-up phase where you can start adding balls into play again and refreshing the ball saver. Some of that may be inaccurate but that's what ive gathered from playing so far.

#5098 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I 'Think' Hyperspace multiball is different on the pro than the LE/Prem. But, from what I gather on my pro - and please someone feel free to correct my mistakes as I don't think this is entirely accurate....
The First shot to start Hyperspace Multiball locks the ball in Death Star. That starts 2 or 3 different hurry ups. The First hurry up is the ball saver, this goes away pretty quick. Second hurry up is to hit the locked ball out of the Death Star; doing so re-activates the ball saver hurry up, adds a ball into play, and starts a new hurry up at the Death Star where you can lock another ball. If you lock a ball into the Death Star during this hurry up, it will start another hurry-up where if you can hit the locked ball out of the Death Star again, it'll restart the ball saver timer again, and add another ball into play while also starting another hurry-up at the Death Star. Rinse + Repeat. If at anytime you miss the hurry-up to lock a ball on the Death Star, it then begins the 'repair the hyperdrive' stage in which you have to hit all the hyperspace shots (6?) to repair it which lights the Death Star Hyperspace hurry up. If you can successfully do that, and lock a ball in the Death Star during that hurry up, it will start another hurry-up at the Death Star where if you can hit the ball out, it'll start the ball saver hurry up again and add a ball in play in which it'll start you back at the hurry-up phase where you can start adding balls into play again and refreshing the ball saver. Some of that may be inaccurate but that's what ive gathered from playing so far.

On the LE you hit a 2nd HS hurry up to start HSMB. The ball stays in the loop and another hurry up starts. If you get the second ball loaded in the loop before the hurry up ends, a third ball is added into play while 2 balls zip around the loop. More balls in the loop = faster count up of the jackpot shot values (shown on mini lcd) to a max of 5 million points. I've had 3 balls in there a few times. Maybe 4 once... It would be nice if there was a second ball save that became active when the balls unload. To counter the ball saver being expired by this time, I increased the ball save time in the settings.

I also increased ball save times for the mini wizard modes to 40 seconds. It doesn't make it easier really, but gives more of a fair chance to complete them I think.

Rob

#5099 5 years ago

My right flipper tends to stick in the up position sometimes and not sure why. Sometimes the only way to get it to fall back into place is by hitting the left flipper. Has anyone had this issue also, or know how to fix this?

#5100 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

My right flipper tends to stick in the up position sometimes and not sure why

If this lasts for more that four hours be sure to contact your doctor...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Shore, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 10.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
13,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 14,932 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 299.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.