• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Zitt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P_20160214_000312_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of my take on the Hallmark USS Kelvin: Stern_Star_Trek_USS Kelvin as installed just above the beta ramp.

USS Kelvin w/ Stadium LEDsUSS Kelvin w/ Stadium LEDs

My version includes the 3D printed bracket and 3 neutral white LEDs to spotlight the USS Kelvin. As with all our products, We include detailed step-by-step instructions on our Product page to enabled you to build this mod which should take you only a couple of hours.

This product is 100% compatible with our GI_Dimmer which I'll be officially announcing when I have the installation instructions for that product completed.

Please feel free to stop by our product page for more information:
http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-stern-star-trek-uss-kelvin-stadiumleds-p-8.html

#2 7 years ago

Chad,
Your Kelvin StadiumLEDs shipped via priority mail.
Thanks for your support!

3 months later
#3 7 years ago

USS Kelvin Mods are now on sale at our GoVote16 sale until Nov 10.

2 years later
#4 5 years ago

I have one of these Stadium LED kits left in stock.
I'm debating on if there is enough demand for them to justify another run.
Realistically; the Stern Star Trek items did not "jump" in demand given last Vault run so I'm leaning toward not doing another run.

Should I do another run of 25? is there demand?

#6 5 years ago

Agreed; I really should - but I'd feel like an un-ethical arse chatting up just to sell a product.
The reality is that what I really need to do is just buy Pro versions of every game coming out... Mod some stuff; then flip them.
The issue with that is I'm a horder by nature; so I'm not sure I would be able to part with the games. ;D

Alas... first world problems.

2 years later
#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Should I do another run of 25? is there demand?

The final batch of these StadiumLEDs are now in stock:
http://pinball-mods.com/url/USSKelvin
I expect to perm retire these boards when this stock is exhausted.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-uss-kelvin-stadium-leds?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.