By Zitt

1 year ago

Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Zitt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P_20160214_000312_(resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of my take on the Hallmark USS Kelvin: Stern_Star_Trek_USS Kelvin as installed just above the beta ramp.

USS Kelvin w/ Stadium LEDs

My version includes the 3D printed bracket and 3 neutral white LEDs to spotlight the USS Kelvin. As with all our products, We include detailed step-by-step instructions on our Product page to enabled you to build this mod which should take you only a couple of hours.

This product is 100% compatible with our GI_Dimmer which I'll be officially announcing when I have the installation instructions for that product completed.

Please feel free to stop by our product page for more information:
http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-stern-star-trek-uss-kelvin-stadiumleds-p-8.html

#2 1 year ago

Chad,
Your Kelvin StadiumLEDs shipped via priority mail.
Thanks for your support!

3 months later
#3 9 months ago

USS Kelvin Mods are now on sale at our GoVote16 sale until Nov 10.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Prairie Village, KS

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 287 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.