By Zitt

1 year ago

Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Zitt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P_20160214_000312_(resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of my take on the Hallmark USS Kelvin: Stern_Star_Trek_USS Kelvin as installed just above the beta ramp.

USS Kelvin w/ Stadium LEDs

My version includes the 3D printed bracket and 3 neutral white LEDs to spotlight the USS Kelvin. As with all our products, We include detailed step-by-step instructions on our Product page to enabled you to build this mod which should take you only a couple of hours.

This product is 100% compatible with our GI_Dimmer which I'll be officially announcing when I have the installation instructions for that product completed.

Please feel free to stop by our product page for more information:
http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-stern-star-trek-uss-kelvin-stadiumleds-p-8.html

#2 1 year ago

Chad,
Your Kelvin StadiumLEDs shipped via priority mail.
Thanks for your support!

3 months later
#3 1 year ago

USS Kelvin Mods are now on sale at our GoVote16 sale until Nov 10.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 399 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside