• Latest reply 6 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GIBlackoutDimmer (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I'm pleased to officially announce a product we soft launched a couple of months ago. Tonight I finished the initial revision of our Installation and User Guide; so I can officially launch the product today.

Our Stern_Star_Trek_GI Dimmer w/ blackout has independent PWM settings for both "Normal" and active-laser "Klingon MultiBall" modes. In addition to controlling the 4 main GI strings in the machine, this board set provides 9 additional AUXiliary channels which can control various mods such as side art leds, Klingon Bird of Prey, Nebula Mod, and Stern_Star_Trek_USS Kelvin StadiumLEDs.

GI Dimmer w/ PWMGI Dimmer w/ PWM

The board detects Klingon Multiball via the laser circuit allowing the user to program completely different GI settings for all the channels to and value between 0 and 100%. With this fine control of each GI string; we believe it is far superior to other "blackout" mods available from other vendors and is super easy to install.

The boardset is drop-in compatible with our laser upgrades which use the same laser cable. Settings can be programmed using our with Windows (USB) or over the wireless technology - Bluetooth LE using an Android smartphone. We provide these apps free of charge on our our product page.

Settings can be saved to onboard EEPROM to automatic retrieval at power on and can also be shared using our "save"/"load" settings function.

Learn more at: http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-stern-star-trek-star-trek-gi-dimmer-p-41.html

A short demonstration video is available on YouTube:

1 year later
#3 6 years ago

Our_GI Dimmer for Stern Star Trek is eligible for our Black Friday 16% off Sale while supplies last. Discount does not apply to shipping.

Must Enter Discount Code: BF2017

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Our_GI Dimmer for Stern Star Trek is eligible for our Black Friday 16% off Sale while supplies last. Discount does not apply to shipping.
Must Enter Discount Code: BF2017

Excellent effects, I watched the video three times. You should be able to sell a lot of those.

1 week later
#5 6 years ago

These dimmers are available now; with no waiting.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-premle-gi-dimmer-w-blackout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.