(Topic ID: 102787)

Star Trek: New original translite + decals (new run)

By Aurich

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Star Trek Shooter Rod 004.JPG
Star Trek Speaker Panel 002.JPG
DSC06255_sm.JPG
st.jpg
20150310_213512.jpg
DSC00927.JPG
DSC00867.JPG
DSC00893.JPG
DSC00858.JPG
DSC00958.JPG
DSC00868.JPG
DSC00963.JPG
DSC00888.JPG
DSC00881.JPG
DSC00920.JPG
DSC00866.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 844 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.
#301 9 years ago

I think I paid 5 min after the email arrived so I'm #1... In Canada . . Can't wait to install this, the plastics and the new led backbox kit. What a nice upgrade that will be

#302 9 years ago
Quoted from Loafmeister:

I think I paid 5 min after the email arrived so I'm #1... In Canada . . Can't wait to install this, the plastics and the new led backbox kit. What a nice upgrade that will be

You need to update your game list!

Rob

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Here's the PDF, see how that works for you. Just make sure when you print it to set it to 100%, and not scaled or print to fit or whatever your print options look like. Then it should come out the right size. I use a ruler and an Xacto to cut mine out, follow the guides and you'll get it perfect.

Thanks Aurich !

Just a small typo remaining "Enterprose", otherwise this is gorgeous !

Big thumbs up !

#304 9 years ago
Quoted from PinheadBE:

Thanks Aurich !
Just a small typo remaining "Enterprose", otherwise this is gorgeous !
Big thumbs up !

Yeah, unfortunately that one wasn't caught until after the print job. I'll fix it and upload new card files for anyone who wants to reprint their own if it bugs you.

#305 9 years ago

Doh! And I just printed and laminated some a few minutes ago.

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from steve1515:

Doh! And I just printed and laminated some a few minutes ago.

No one actually reads all those words I spend all this time trying to get right anyways. And I guess I could have spent another 5 minutes getting them right ... doh!

#307 9 years ago

I look at it as the "limited edition" version.

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from dug:

I look at it as the "limited edition" version.

"Oh snap, you got that Star Trek error card from 2014? You know those are going for crazy money on eBay now right?"

#309 9 years ago

Yup…. and I'm going to get you to autograph mine.

#310 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You need to update your game list!
Rob

Ouch! You are right will fix this shortly

(Loaf feeling sad as this makes him think of games that are now gone ).

#311 9 years ago

Good news everyone! (Futurama voice)

The package from the printer came in a day early, arrived this afternoon. Been packing ever since. I won't be able to get the international orders done tonight, they take a lot longer, can't batch print everything and have to fill out all the customs forums, but all the US orders should hopefully make it to the post office tomorrow. I have to squeeze it in before hurrying to the airport, as long as the post office opens on time I should make it.

You should all be getting tracking #s to your email addresses and have them by the end of the week or sooner.

#313 9 years ago

Just glad they arrived a day early, original estimate was today. I felt kinda bad about the timing with being in Chicago.

If I had just a little more time I could do the international orders too, but I gotta get ready to catch my flight. Take care of that as soon as I get back.

#315 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Got the tracking # this morning.

Oh right, I set the shipping date to today, so it probably delayed the notification emails until today too. About to go pack my car, one of the few times that I curse driving a coupe.

#316 9 years ago

Good stuff. Excited to give the pin a new look.

Now I just have to tell the wife to get some alone time with Chris Pine in before he gets put in the closet for good.

#317 9 years ago

US packages made it to the post office safely, heading to the airport to fly into Chicago. Hope to see some of you at Expo!

#319 9 years ago

Thks Aurich for sending these out before you left for Expo...mines in the mail.

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Thks Aurich for sending these out before you left for Expo...mines in the mail.

No problem! I recruited the whole family, my kids were even helping collate decals for a while (each order needs 16 different ones gathered up) and my wife was taping up boxes. Didn't have much time and I really didn't want to only send out some orders, didn't seem fair.

Sorry I couldn't get to the international orders, I'm out of customs envelopes and filling out the customs forms takes longer too. Soon as I get back I'll finish, I have most of it packed already just waiting for postage.

Basically grabbed a cab when I got back from the post office, I was there before they even opened standing in line.

Looks like we're just now flying over Nebraska, just crossed over the border from Colorado.

#321 9 years ago

Crap; forgot about this; going to pay now . . .

#322 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Looks like we're just now flying over Nebraska, just crossed over the border from Colorado.

I think I saw you fly over, did ya see me wave.

#323 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Crap; forgot about this; going to pay now . . .

Yours could have been in the mail already!

#324 9 years ago

Got my tracking number. Thanks for getting these out before expo! If only you were on the BOP 2.0 team....

#325 9 years ago

Thanks for going the extra mile Aurich, the day before a trip no less; can't wait to get mine!!

#326 9 years ago

I expect to see the "I GOT MINE TODAY" posts starting Thur. and Fri. Those are always fun to see.

#327 9 years ago

USPS.com says its waiting for me at home! Time to escape from work.

#328 9 years ago

Just checked on my tracking number and it says delivered as well. Now it is a race home.

#329 9 years ago

amongst all the exciting news the past 2 days....my translight, decals, rules cards all arrived today!
Very well packaged and all arrived in good order.
Thanks again Aurich!

#330 9 years ago

First pic. This thing is amazing! Pictures don't do it justice. If you haven't ordered one yet get on the next waiting list. It's perfect on my premium!
20141017_134713.jpg20141017_134713.jpg

#331 9 years ago

Looks great! Did you get the speaker decal?

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

First pic. This thing is amazing! Pictures don't do it justice. If you haven't ordered one yet get on the next waiting list. It's perfect on my premium!

20141017_134713.jpg 369 KB

You get the "First to post a picture" award. It's really just a....

#333 9 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

20141017_134713.jpg 369 KB

Is that stock fluorescencent tube or are you using Pinball Refinery LED board?

Looks awesome btw. Mine did not come today tho Guess it's a good thing I don't even have a Star Trek yet anyway....but it's on my list

#334 9 years ago

We missed out on the first run by a week.
Looking forward to the second run of these.
More pics as they come in please.

#335 9 years ago

Heading out for drinks with Ars Technica people, and then grabbing a car out to Expo. Glad to see people are starting to get these, enjoy! I'll check in more with this thread over the weekend, I fly home tomorrow night.

I really looks best with the new speaker decal, a few people opted to not get the decals though, he might have been one. All good.

#336 9 years ago

Got it! Thanks Aurich!
image-844.jpgimage-844.jpg

#337 9 years ago

ok, got the translate installed and the speaker grill. Looks way better in person. Even the wife finally admitted it was worth getting.WP_20141017_011.jpgWP_20141017_011.jpg

#338 9 years ago

Just put mine in. Great job Aurich!! Thank you.

#339 9 years ago

looks great guys, hope i will get mine soon.

#340 9 years ago

I am waiting patiently for the new card downloads. Having an LE, I decided to leave my game stock. I would have gone for the full package if I had an (edit) Premium. This is really great work.

Glad to hear you are at Expo- have fun "Oar-rich"!

#341 9 years ago

Lol. Right I'll fix the cards. Sorry forgot to get to that.

#342 9 years ago

Hoping maybe it comes tomorrow. Then I can get some pix with my speaker lights.

#343 9 years ago

Placed myself on the waitlist. Looks like ill be bringing home a ST tomorrow. Any ETA on new batches?

#344 9 years ago

Got mine but unfortunately lots to do around here before I can install. Hopefully later today or tomorrow...

Also picked up a shiny new repro backglass for Blackout at Expo, so it will be like two brand new games down there! Woo!

#345 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Is that stock fluorescencent tube or are you using Pinball Refinery LED board?

Stock fluorescent. It works great, no hot spots, very even lighting. It's not too bright anywhere (the pic just overexposed, phone camera). I especially like the details on the translite like the city lights on the dark side of the planet. They light up great.

Quoted from dug:

Looks great! Did you get the speaker decal?

I went back and forth on that and decided to keep the stock look on the speaker grill. I think the decal would look awesome as well, but the premium stock decal looks good, and goes with the translate well too.

#346 9 years ago

I'm sad....the PO can't find my tracking number.

#347 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm sad....the PO can't find my tracking number.

Same here. Damn USPS

#348 9 years ago

Got mine yesterday!!!

#349 9 years ago

Tracking says it should come today(fingers crossed). Any tips on applying the speaker decal?

#350 9 years ago

Just installed the full package on mine and it looks fantastic. Pics don't do it justice but here is mine.

New Trek Translite and Decal Package from AurichNew Trek Translite and Decal Package from Aurich

Aurich did a fantastic job complimenting the color scheme on the premium. I have the speaker lights on mine and I think they look even better with the new speaker decal. Aurich, you're a very talented guy thanks for providing these. Highly recommended.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
arcade-cabinets.com

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 844 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-new-original-translite-decals/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.