photo 1.jpg
photo 3.jpg
image-214.jpg
image-101.jpg
image-183.jpg
image-771.jpg
image-264.jpg
image-725.jpg
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Replace that flat plastic with this 3d version. It is plug and play into the vengeance kickback flasher. This is the Pro version.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Mezelmods

image-264.jpgimage-264.jpgimage-725.jpgimage-725.jpgimage-771.jpgimage-771.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Why does the bird of prey only work for the pro? I want one for my LE.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Why does the bird of prey only work for the pro? I want one for my LE.

The bracket is different, I just need someone to draw it up for me. The Premium/LE vengeance plastic is different on this mod too. Need that help too!

#5 10 years ago

Looking forward to it.

#7 10 years ago

In for an LE when you get it hashed out.

#8 10 years ago

If an Premium/LE owner kindly sends me the plastic piece I will send you back a free mod! I will have it finished same day.

#9 10 years ago

Can do, PM sent

#10 10 years ago

Okay I got my plastic coming Monday.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Needs video in action.

Yes , Please!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Needs video in action.

Will get video in the morning. I just played and I think its really cool!

#14 10 years ago

I'm waiting for your lighted shooter rod so I can buy in bulk and save on shipping. Any idea when it will be ready? And do you have other ST mods coming?

#15 10 years ago

Bird of Prey with 4 LEDs
Hallmark Enterprise ship
Teleporter dome cover
Pro Vengeance LED lighted plastic (working on the Pre/LE version)
Pro Vengeance spring cover
Transparent blue slingshot washers
Lighted shooter
and a couple others...

#16 10 years ago

Cool mod keep me posted on the LE/prem version

#18 10 years ago

I will get some shots to the ship tomorrow. The aboves happens waiting for a shot to the ship after you hit it several times.

#19 10 years ago

Check your inbox on pinside.

#20 10 years ago

Nevermind. Just saw thats for the pro. I want one for the LE when they are ready. Nice mod.

#21 10 years ago

Just placed my order. Excellent Mod.

#22 10 years ago

If I already have a bracket for the Klingon mounting on my le - made one to fit model without lights - can I use the pro version and wire it in as normal on the le?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

If I already have a bracket for the Klingon mounting on my le - made one to fit model without lights - can I use the pro version and wire it in as normal on the le?

Let move this discussion here. I am sure you can. I will PM you my email so you can send me pics how you attached it.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-mod-bird-of-prey-by-mezelmods

#25 10 years ago

The Premium and LE design goes out for testing Monday.

#26 10 years ago

Here is some video of some bad pinball playing. You can see this mod in gameplay, the drop target is also illuminated in this video. There is also a glimpse of the Bird of Prey in action.

#27 10 years ago

I got mine installed and it looks great. Easy install too. I would have snapped some pics, but my cell phone was dead. Recommended.

#28 10 years ago

This is now available for the LE and Premium!

#29 10 years ago

Interested in getting this for the le when you also have the bird of prey bracket available.

#30 10 years ago

Ok, got the mod, but I'm not sure how to hook it up. Is the kickback flasher the orange one under the Vengeance ship?

I know it's probably really easy, but I'm dumb.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

Ok, got the mod, but I'm not sure how to hook it up. Is the kickback flasher the orange one under the Vengeance ship?

I put mine on a couple of days ago. It's pretty easy, although, I did have directions and I don't believe I could have done it without them. I received the directions, via my e-mail, from Mr. Mezel. It really looks good. When my mod arrived the plastic part had separated from the base and I had to re-glue. So you might want to add a drop or two of super glue (on the corners of the star) for extra support.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

There is a flasher that goes through the playfield to the left of the vengeance ship that flashes when you hit the ship and when it kicks back so that is the one I connected it to.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

This is now available for the LE and Premium!

Is there a unique one for the LE/premium or is there just one version that works on all models pro/LE/premium? I saw 2 listed on your link at the top of the thread but they both are described as the same. Any plans to do a spring cover for the LE/premium?

#34 10 years ago

Thanks everyone. Got it in. Can't wait for Tmezel's Enterprise mod to come!

#35 10 years ago

Sorry folks, I always get behind on these new products. Thanks to those that helped. The Premium/LE version is different but available. You can select your machine type at checkout.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Is there a unique one for the LE/premium or is there just one version that works on all models pro/LE/premium? I saw 2 listed on your link at the top of the thread but they both are described as the same. Any plans to do a spring cover for the LE/premium?

Yes the plastics are different and I just completed fitting. So the LE/Premium is available now. I will have pics from some of the initial orders I send out.

I don't think the LE/Premium needs a spring cover, it already has something in front of it. The Pro spring was hang in in the wind.

#37 10 years ago

The LED will flash and will pulse depending on the what the vengeance flasher is doing. Here is the pic of the LE/Premium. It was surprising to me on how interactive this is with the gameplay.

image-101.jpgimage-101.jpg

#38 10 years ago

I just installed this for my ST-Pro. Easy install,10 to 15 minutes. What's really nice is that the Led is not over powering, you can still see the 3D plastic when it lights. Very nice.

#39 10 years ago

yeah, mine was installed today, it's awesome!

1 week later
#40 10 years ago

I just wanted to say again, that I think this mod kicks a$$. It is waaaaay better than the stupid piece of plastic that comes stock. Totally digging it.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I just wanted to say again, that I think this mod kicks a$$. It is waaaaay better than the stupid piece of plastic that comes stock. Totally digging it.

Now that is what I call great feedback. Glad you like it.

Those interested in getting rid of that piece of plastic stop by our new store this weekend for 10% off www.mezelmods.com (coupon code SUPERSITE)

2 weeks later
#42 10 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Agreed. Received and installed mine today. I reckon it's got to be the best 'bang for buck' mod.

1 week later
#43 10 years ago

Had a bit of problem with the Premium/LE mod with the LED getting in the way. Want to thank my testers for validating the fix. These are shipping again. Here's an install pic.

image-214.jpgimage-214.jpg

3 weeks later
#44 10 years ago

I installed this today and it adds a nice touch to the game. It is very interactive with whatever the rear Vengence flasher does and looks nicer than the stock plastic - Good job and thanks Tim and Mrs..
I also installed the spring cover which is so much nicer looking than the spring PinGraffix has a surprise in store for that...

photo 3.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 1.jpg

1 week later
#45 10 years ago

Ok, I need some help here. What's wrong with me? Where do the alligator clips go? I fished them through the opening. I can't tell by the pics on the web site - they're blurry. Thanks for helping this poor soul out.

image-150.jpgimage-150.jpg image-64.jpgimage-64.jpg
#46 10 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

Ok, I need some help here. What's wrong with me? Where do the alligator clips go? I fished them through the opening. I can't tell by the pics on the web site - they're blurry. Thanks for helping this poor soul out.

image-150.jpg 108 KB

image-64.jpg 127 KB

Install instructions on mezelmods.com.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

I can't tell by the pics on the web site - they're blurry.

When you open pictures they get blurry - low res

one to bottom of flasher base and other to ground to the right of it - where black is attached

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

one to bottom of flasher base and other to ground to the right of it - where black is attached

I will get the head honcho working on getting the pics to be better resolution.

#49 10 years ago

Great job with this mod Tim! I just put it on my LE today and it looks great. I think it really stands out.

1 month later
#50 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I'm having the same issue. I've got the wires fished through, but when attached to the only flasher I see back there... I'm getting nothing. Help??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-mod-vengeance-plastic-by-mezelmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.