By Tmezel

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 54 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Tmezel

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

image-64.jpg
image-150.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 1.jpg
photo 3.jpg
image-214.jpg
image-101.jpg
image-183.jpg
image-771.jpg
image-264.jpg

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 55 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

Replace that flat plastic with this 3d version. It is plug and play into the vengeance kickback flasher. This is the Pro version.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Mezelmods

image-264.jpgimage-725.jpgimage-771.jpg

#2 3 years ago

Why does the bird of prey only work for the pro? I want one for my LE.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Why does the bird of prey only work for the pro? I want one for my LE.

The bracket is different, I just need someone to draw it up for me. The Premium/LE vengeance plastic is different on this mod too. Need that help too!

#4 3 years ago

Looking forward to it.

#5 3 years ago

Ordered.

#6 3 years ago

In for an LE when you get it hashed out.

#7 3 years ago

If an Premium/LE owner kindly sends me the plastic piece I will send you back a free mod! I will have it finished same day.

#8 3 years ago

Can do, PM sent

#9 3 years ago

Okay I got my plastic coming Monday.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Needs video in action.

Yes , Please!

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Needs video in action.

Will get video in the morning. I just played and I think its really cool!

#13 3 years ago

I'm waiting for your lighted shooter rod so I can buy in bulk and save on shipping. Any idea when it will be ready? And do you have other ST mods coming?

#14 3 years ago

Bird of Prey with 4 LEDs
Hallmark Enterprise ship
Teleporter dome cover
Pro Vengeance LED lighted plastic (working on the Pre/LE version)
Pro Vengeance spring cover
Transparent blue slingshot washers
Lighted shooter
and a couple others...

#15 3 years ago

Cool mod keep me posted on the LE/prem version

#17 3 years ago

I will get some shots to the ship tomorrow. The aboves happens waiting for a shot to the ship after you hit it several times.

#18 3 years ago

Check your inbox on pinside.

#19 3 years ago

Nevermind. Just saw thats for the pro. I want one for the LE when they are ready. Nice mod.

#20 3 years ago

Just placed my order. Excellent Mod.

#21 3 years ago

If I already have a bracket for the Klingon mounting on my le - made one to fit model without lights - can I use the pro version and wire it in as normal on the le?

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

If I already have a bracket for the Klingon mounting on my le - made one to fit model without lights - can I use the pro version and wire it in as normal on the le?

Let move this discussion here. I am sure you can. I will PM you my email so you can send me pics how you attached it.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-mod-bird-of-prey-by-mezelmods

#24 3 years ago

The Premium and LE design goes out for testing Monday.

#25 3 years ago

Here is some video of some bad pinball playing. You can see this mod in gameplay, the drop target is also illuminated in this video. There is also a glimpse of the Bird of Prey in action.

» YouTube video

#26 3 years ago

I got mine installed and it looks great. Easy install too. I would have snapped some pics, but my cell phone was dead. Recommended.

#27 3 years ago

This is now available for the LE and Premium!

#28 3 years ago

Interested in getting this for the le when you also have the bird of prey bracket available.

#29 3 years ago

Ok, got the mod, but I'm not sure how to hook it up. Is the kickback flasher the orange one under the Vengeance ship?

I know it's probably really easy, but I'm dumb.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

Ok, got the mod, but I'm not sure how to hook it up. Is the kickback flasher the orange one under the Vengeance ship?

I put mine on a couple of days ago. It's pretty easy, although, I did have directions and I don't believe I could have done it without them. I received the directions, via my e-mail, from Mr. Mezel. It really looks good. When my mod arrived the plastic part had separated from the base and I had to re-glue. So you might want to add a drop or two of super glue (on the corners of the star) for extra support.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

There is a flasher that goes through the playfield to the left of the vengeance ship that flashes when you hit the ship and when it kicks back so that is the one I connected it to.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

This is now available for the LE and Premium!

Is there a unique one for the LE/premium or is there just one version that works on all models pro/LE/premium? I saw 2 listed on your link at the top of the thread but they both are described as the same. Any plans to do a spring cover for the LE/premium?

#33 3 years ago

Thanks everyone. Got it in. Can't wait for Tmezel's Enterprise mod to come!

#34 3 years ago

Sorry folks, I always get behind on these new products. Thanks to those that helped. The Premium/LE version is different but available. You can select your machine type at checkout.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Is there a unique one for the LE/premium or is there just one version that works on all models pro/LE/premium? I saw 2 listed on your link at the top of the thread but they both are described as the same. Any plans to do a spring cover for the LE/premium?

Yes the plastics are different and I just completed fitting. So the LE/Premium is available now. I will have pics from some of the initial orders I send out.

I don't think the LE/Premium needs a spring cover, it already has something in front of it. The Pro spring was hang in in the wind.

#36 3 years ago

The LED will flash and will pulse depending on the what the vengeance flasher is doing. Here is the pic of the LE/Premium. It was surprising to me on how interactive this is with the gameplay.

image-101.jpg

#37 3 years ago

I just installed this for my ST-Pro. Easy install,10 to 15 minutes. What's really nice is that the Led is not over powering, you can still see the 3D plastic when it lights. Very nice.

#38 3 years ago

yeah, mine was installed today, it's awesome!

1 week later
#39 3 years ago

I just wanted to say again, that I think this mod kicks a$$. It is waaaaay better than the stupid piece of plastic that comes stock. Totally digging it.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I just wanted to say again, that I think this mod kicks a$$. It is waaaaay better than the stupid piece of plastic that comes stock. Totally digging it.

Now that is what I call great feedback. Glad you like it.

Those interested in getting rid of that piece of plastic stop by our new store this weekend for 10% off http://www.mezelmods.com (coupon code SUPERSITE)

2 weeks later
#41 3 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Agreed. Received and installed mine today. I reckon it's got to be the best 'bang for buck' mod.

1 week later
#42 3 years ago

Had a bit of problem with the Premium/LE mod with the LED getting in the way. Want to thank my testers for validating the fix. These are shipping again. Here's an install pic.

image-214.jpg

3 weeks later
#43 3 years ago

I installed this today and it adds a nice touch to the game. It is very interactive with whatever the rear Vengence flasher does and looks nicer than the stock plastic - Good job and thanks Tim and Mrs..
I also installed the spring cover which is so much nicer looking than the spring PinGraffix has a surprise in store for that...

photo 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 1.jpg

1 week later
#44 3 years ago

Ok, I need some help here. What's wrong with me? Where do the alligator clips go? I fished them through the opening. I can't tell by the pics on the web site - they're blurry. Thanks for helping this poor soul out.

image-150.jpg image-64.jpg
#45 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

Ok, I need some help here. What's wrong with me? Where do the alligator clips go? I fished them through the opening. I can't tell by the pics on the web site - they're blurry. Thanks for helping this poor soul out.

image-150.jpg 108 KB

image-64.jpg 127 KB

Install instructions on mezelmods.com.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

I can't tell by the pics on the web site - they're blurry.

When you open pictures they get blurry - low res

one to bottom of flasher base and other to ground to the right of it - where black is attached

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from MN-Flipper:

one to bottom of flasher base and other to ground to the right of it - where black is attached

I will get the head honcho working on getting the pics to be better resolution.

#48 3 years ago

Great job with this mod Tim! I just put it on my LE today and it looks great. I think it really stands out.

1 month later
#49 2 years ago
Quoted from MN-Flipper:

I'm having the same issue. I've got the wires fished through, but when attached to the only flasher I see back there... I'm getting nothing. Help??

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 60.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 55 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 1,072 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.