Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by phishrace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

So I complete kobayashi maru multi ball software version 1.5. And the mode ends with multiple balls in play. WTF!!?? I expected this to be fixed w/ the latest code. Multiball modes usually end when you are down to 1 or fewer balls in play. Also where is the call out that you completed it?!?
Love the new code but it still needs some more work...new call outs are too loud and jarring.

#2 6 years ago

Maybe in the new software ... when you complete the multiball, the flippers fall down and a nice animation/sound/lightshow

#3 6 years ago

I don't know, but it's lunchtime and I'm now hungry for sushi.

#4 6 years ago

kobayashi maru = no win scenario

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

kobayashi maru = no win scenario

This! LOL.

I think its fantastic that when you complete Kobayashi you get to play the standard board on a multiball!

as for your sounds/speech being too loud - go to ST feature adjustments and change the sound setting from 0 to about +8 or +10.

And yes, call out of some sort is needed for completion....i thought there was though? hmmm, gonna have to check tonight.

#6 6 years ago

Exactly... your reward is another ball during normal play. Makes those combos even easier to hit if you do it right.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from DrZhivago:

So I complete kobayashi maru multi ball software version 1.5. And the mode ends with multiple balls in play. WTF!!?? I expected this to be fixed w/ the latest code. Multiball modes usually end when you are down to 1 or fewer balls in play.

While I'll agree that yes, it does seem unusual at first, that's not a bad thing. The alternative is for all multiballs to be exactly the same, and I don't think any of us want that. I wouldn't change a thing on Hibachi. It's the multiball that keeps giving long after it's finished.

I heard the remastered version of Led Zep's Ramble On on the radio yesterday. I've heard that song literally tens of thousands of times in my life. Owned at least three copies of that LP alone. Now, thanks to a little switching around here and there, it's like a whole new song. Variety is an awesome thing. Embrace it as hard as you can.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside