Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by crwjumper
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

STLE129.jpg
STLE125.jpg
STLE124.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beefzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 4 years ago

Has anyone contacted Stern about the fact that the protectors that come with the machine do not work as intended ?

Stern is usually pretty good at putting out fixes for machine issues. And the installed protectors are defective by definition if they are not performing their intended purpose .

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I sent them (Pat and Chas) the same pictures posted at the beginning of this post. I work with them a lot with all the questions I have while repairing or looking for parts. I was told my game was no longer under warranty, but they did not state they would look into it. I will contact them again on Monday and by email and mention this.

Thanks, It would be in Stern's interest to provide a fix for this from a "do the right thing" vantage point.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I sent them (Pat and Chas) the same pictures posted at the beginning of this post. I work with them a lot with all the questions I have while repairing or looking for parts. I was told my game was no longer under warranty, but they did not state they would look into it. I will contact them again on Monday and by email and mention this.

Any news from the people at Stern as far as a fix?

2 weeks later
#30 4 years ago

Can you buy these ramps to replace broken ones?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beefzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside