deletelater2.jpg
deletelater.jpg
Capture-806.JPG
jump.jpg
u4.png
u3.png
u2.png
Untitled.png

There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 5 years ago

Just loaded this on my Pro and I love the theatrical music! Seems to be working great with colordmd. Very nice

#252 5 years ago

Can someone post a YouTube clip with the sounds installed?

#253 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Can someone post a YouTube clip with the sounds installed?

Also on the 1st post

#254 5 years ago

I just installed it in my Premium last night and it's fantastic. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Feels like a new game and much more immersive. Love it!

#255 5 years ago

Thank you for making this, downloading now! Also noticed there is a StarWars file on that site, is that for Stern's star wars prem/le? What are the changes there?

#256 5 years ago

This soundtrack and the ColorDMD are game changers for ST. They both take a great pin and make it even more amazing.

#257 5 years ago

what are people setting their color dmd (LCD) too? As for the soundtrack, am might be the only person that really loves the stock music. The soundtrack has too much of the main theme. I ended up using the original music and injecting the main theme at game over.

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

what are people setting their color dmd (LCD) too? As for the soundtrack, am might be the only person that really loves the stock music. The soundtrack has too much of the main theme. I ended up using the original music and injecting the main theme at game over.

I like my Color DMD set to Dots XL (Most we're saying that is the best setting, and after trying the other settings, I agree)

1 month later
#259 5 years ago

New ST code has dropped. Will there be an updated file so that we can all keep the movie soundtrack music?

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from minishark:

New ST code has dropped. Will there be an updated file so that we can all keep the movie soundtrack music?

The update is definitely not worth it to lose the movie soundtrack music. I'll just wait on this then.

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

The update is definitely not worth it to lose the movie soundtrack music. I'll just wait on this then.

Damn I forgot I had that done. The update is needed but losing the sound sucks

#262 5 years ago

Just checked out the sound addresses on pinball browser and it looks like they changed with update 1.62, probably bumped down a few with others added. The knocker was the same but it did not seem like any of the others matched. So, back to the drawing board. Maybe they could be matched up by duration?

#263 5 years ago

Check over in the official Star Trek club thread a couple of pinsiders have already done a 1.62 movie mix by transferring the sounds over manually 1 by 1.

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Check over in the official Star Trek club thread a couple of pinsiders have already done a 1.62 movie mix by transferring the sounds over manually 1 by 1.

Nice, thanks for the info.

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Link? I must be in the wrong Star Trek club and can't find the one you mention...

#266 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Link? I must be in the wrong Star Trek club and can't find the one you mention...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-162/page/2

#267 5 years ago

if you guys want me to host the movie sound track 1.62 files, i need to get them first! and i don't mean that dumb .RAR crap either. I mean the actual .BIN (zip'ed is Ok though.) Direct email only (no PMs) [email protected]

2 years later
#268 3 years ago

sorry to revive a 2 year dormant thread, but I have a vault Premium coming tomorrow. Would anyone be able to assist with 1.62 code with the soundtrack? Ive never done anything like this with my pins....

6 months later
#269 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

sorry to revive a 2 year dormant thread, but I have a vault Premium coming tomorrow. Would anyone be able to assist with 1.62 code with the soundtrack? Ive never done anything like this with my pins....

Same here - I’d love to add this to my Star Trek pro running 1.62

Thanks!!

#270 2 years ago

Stern Pro 1.62 with OST, but TOS theme for end-game.

Download for the next 7 days only: https://we.tl/t-msu1yIPAFx

Go boldly!

#271 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Same here - I’d love to add this to my Star Trek pro running 1.62
Thanks!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-162/page/6#post-5974969

10 months later
#272 1 year ago

Just flashed to 1.61, works great!

7 months later
#273 12 months ago

Just got ST LE with stock sound. Is the movie sound still available? Any issues?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-all-music-replaced-with-music-from-movie-video/page/6?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.