Topic Stats

• 267 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by cfh
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

s5_(resized).png
s4_(resized).png
s3_(resized).png
s2_(resized).png
s1_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
deletelater2.jpg
deletelater.jpg
Capture-806.JPG
jump.jpg
u4.png
u3.png
u2.png
Untitled.png

There are 267 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 11 months ago

Just loaded this on my Pro and I love the theatrical music! Seems to be working great with colordmd. Very nice

#252 11 months ago

Can someone post a YouTube clip with the sounds installed?

#253 11 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Can someone post a YouTube clip with the sounds installed?

Also on the 1st post

#254 11 months ago

I just installed it in my Premium last night and it's fantastic. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Feels like a new game and much more immersive. Love it!

#255 11 months ago

Thank you for making this, downloading now! Also noticed there is a StarWars file on that site, is that for Stern's star wars prem/le? What are the changes there?

#256 11 months ago

This soundtrack and the ColorDMD are game changers for ST. They both take a great pin and make it even more amazing.

#257 11 months ago

what are people setting their color dmd (LCD) too? As for the soundtrack, am might be the only person that really loves the stock music. The soundtrack has too much of the main theme. I ended up using the original music and injecting the main theme at game over.

#258 11 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

what are people setting their color dmd (LCD) too? As for the soundtrack, am might be the only person that really loves the stock music. The soundtrack has too much of the main theme. I ended up using the original music and injecting the main theme at game over.

I like my Color DMD set to Dots XL (Most we're saying that is the best setting, and after trying the other settings, I agree)

1 month later
#259 10 months ago

New ST code has dropped. Will there be an updated file so that we can all keep the movie soundtrack music?

#260 10 months ago
Quoted from minishark:

New ST code has dropped. Will there be an updated file so that we can all keep the movie soundtrack music?

The update is definitely not worth it to lose the movie soundtrack music. I'll just wait on this then.

#261 10 months ago
Quoted from pipes:

The update is definitely not worth it to lose the movie soundtrack music. I'll just wait on this then.

Damn I forgot I had that done. The update is needed but losing the sound sucks

#262 10 months ago

Just checked out the sound addresses on pinball browser and it looks like they changed with update 1.62, probably bumped down a few with others added. The knocker was the same but it did not seem like any of the others matched. So, back to the drawing board. Maybe they could be matched up by duration?

#263 10 months ago

Check over in the official Star Trek club thread a couple of pinsiders have already done a 1.62 movie mix by transferring the sounds over manually 1 by 1.

#264 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Check over in the official Star Trek club thread a couple of pinsiders have already done a 1.62 movie mix by transferring the sounds over manually 1 by 1.

Nice, thanks for the info.

#265 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Link? I must be in the wrong Star Trek club and can't find the one you mention...

#266 10 months ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Link? I must be in the wrong Star Trek club and can't find the one you mention...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-162/page/2

#267 10 months ago

if you guys want me to host the movie sound track 1.62 files, i need to get them first! and i don't mean that dumb .RAR crap either. I mean the actual .BIN (zip'ed is Ok though.) Direct email only (no PMs) cfh@provide.net

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lumberton, TX
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
There are 267 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside