Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Jasontaps
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

OptimisticMadHeron-size_restricted.gif
OptimisticMadHeron-size_restricted (resized).png
11localpettiotn (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 4 months ago

Hey guys, is there somebody that have any stern spike pinball? Freely reply me, and if someone have it, i will ask for one big petition

#3 4 months ago

I ask do someone have stern spike pinball? (Kiss, WWE, IMDN, GOTG, DEADPOOL, THE BEATLES, GOT, GHOSTBUSTERS, STAR WARS etc). If you have one of those, can you make one petition for me? I can tell you what petition is if you have one of spikes

#4 4 months ago

Why don't you just say what you need: one of us can probably help out... many of us have Spike machines...

#5 4 months ago

i think he means partition? ie sd card?

#6 4 months ago
#7 4 months ago
11localpettiotn (resized).jpg
#8 4 months ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Why don't you just say what you need: one of us can probably help out... many of us have Spike machines...

Ok, i need sd card picture (.img) to i can load it into p browser to i can listen audio, because i do not have any spike game

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from russdx:

i think he means partition? ie sd card?

Yea, sd card, how did you guessed?

#10 4 months ago

What's this?

#11 4 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

[quoted image]

Petition is... sd card

#12 4 months ago

The pinball browser thread is probably your best bet for using stern roms to rip audio from

#13 4 months ago

the griswolds lol?

#14 4 months ago
Quoted from russdx:

The pinball browser thread is probably your best bet for using stern roms to rip audio from

Yea, yea. And i want to i can have this audios for spikes

#15 4 months ago
Quoted from russdx:

the griswolds lol?

It was Chevy Chase looking over the Grand Canyon and shrugging his shoulders twice then leaving. I couldn't get the gift to play so I deleted the whole message.

#16 4 months ago

Its ok

#17 4 months ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Ok, i need sd card picture (.img) to i can load it into p browser to i can listen audio, because i do not have any spike game

All of the files are on the Stern Pinball website, but I don't know how legal it would be to download it without owning that game. I'm not playing the pinball police but I would not advise downloading it if you don't own that title.

#18 4 months ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

It was Chevy Chase looking over the Grand Canyon and shrugging his shoulders twice then leaving. I couldn't get the gift to play so I deleted the whole message.

You can't resize it when you attach it. You have to attach it full size by using the drop-down in the upper right of the attachment box and select original size (no rescaling). You can edit your post, delete it and then reattach it if you want to get it to work.

#19 4 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

You can't resize it when you attach it. You have to attach it full size by using the drop-down in the upper right of the attachment box and select original size (no rescaling). You can edit your post, delete it and then reattach it if you want to get it to work.

#20 4 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

OptimisticMadHeron-size_restricted.gif
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
7,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oregon City, OR
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 26.95
$ 279.95
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
4,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 24.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside