(Topic ID: 249763)

Stern Spike: does it keep the lifetime audits?

By rai

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by bellbrand
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I was trying to find out of Spike system keeps the audits or is it reset with each update like SAM?

Saw a pin that had a picture saying total plays xxx and below that had lifetime plays xxx

#2 4 years ago

Anything with the “lifetime” number is a non-resettable audit

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

non-resettable

There is always a way. A determined adversary will find it.

#4 4 years ago

lifetime earnings started with TRON. They stay no matter what unless you swap out the main board or you know how to hack with boards. messing with those micro surface mount chips can be risky though. prob not a good idea.

1 year later
    #5 3 years ago

Mine reset and I have no idea how..l updated my Deadpool with the latest code update and gone..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-spike-does-it-keep-the-lifetime-audits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.