5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by pins4u
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 months ago

I bought my first ever pin awhile back. It’s an Avengers AIQ Premium. Everything seems to working fine but I’m trying to run the diagnostic tests. Like the node, switch tests but I can seem to navigate through the menu to get it started. Does anyone have some kind of guide on how to run these tests?

#2 5 months ago

Bump

#3 5 months ago
    Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

I bought my first ever pin awhile back. It’s an Avengers AIQ Premium. Everything seems to working fine but I’m trying to run the diagnostic tests. Like the node, switch tests but I can seem to navigate through the menu to get it started. Does anyone have some kind of guide on how to run these tests?

Are you saying the coin door buttons themselves don’t work when you push them?

#4 5 months ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Are you saying the coin door buttons themselves don’t work when you push them?

Not at all. They all work fine. I’m just wondering if the specific tests run on their own or do I have to keep pushing the buttons during the test?

#5 5 months ago
    Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Not at all. They all work fine. I’m just wondering if the specific tests run on their own or do I have to keep pushing the buttons during the test?

It depends on the test. Switch tests you choose the setting then tap switches on top of the playfield and it will tell you which switch plus make a noise. Other tests, like coil tests, you may need to select a setting then hit the start button to fire the coil you’ve selected. Lastly there are lighting tests which typically light something for ever option you have on the screen.

The one thing that can be confusing for a new owner is the interlock switch which turns off the high voltage when you open the coin door. For testing, you can pull the switch mechanism out to lock it always on.

#6 5 months ago

Easy - READ the manual!

I know most people ignore the instruction manual but it's all explained in detail there.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside