Topic Stats

• 1,186 posts
  • 301 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 121 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Rubbers (resized).JPG
IMG_5603 (resized).JPG
IMG_5604 (resized).JPG
IMG_4464_LI (resized).jpg
IMG_4450 (resized).JPG
IMG_4451 (resized).JPG
IMG_4452 (resized).JPG
IMG_4454 (resized).JPG
IMG_4455 (resized).JPG
IMG_4453 (resized).JPG
IMG_4449 (resized).JPG
IMG_3241 (resized).jpg
IMG_0100 (resized).JPG
IMG_4387 (resized).PNG
WED_4812 (resized).JPG
IMG_3580 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubtoad13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1032 3 years ago

Has anyone put pin it's protectors on a VE? Are they the same as the original plastics?

#1047 3 years ago

Does this game have the premium lockdown bar? Is it smooth or rough like the pro models?

#1051 3 years ago

Somewhere I saw these were being shipped out again in april. Does anyone have any information on a production schedule? I know it's always changing, just wondering what you heard

#1052 3 years ago

Are there any standard features missing from this game as a "premium" besides the crinkled lockdown bar?
Does it come with a full manual, metal apron, etc.?

1 week later
#1062 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

In speaking with several distributors and brokers, new collectors have had a significant interest in the VE purchase over the original version.
I found this interesting based on initial opinions here, which do not necessarily represent the entirety of the pinball community.
It makes me wonder if Stern will make more the 500 or so machines, regardless of the change of features and "less for more" mentality by Stern.
Who knows what might occur down the road for this title.

Pinsiders love to hate. When the only complaints are about the price and the sound, the game is doing pretty good. I was upset I couldn't get one for 5k just like everyone else, but at the end of the day I want this game.

#1069 3 years ago

No one should have to justify their purchases and we shouldn't be telling people they paid too much for anything in this hobby. We're buying very expensive toys that are a luxury to have. The demand for games, both NIB and used, has increased significantly and the prices reflect that.

If you have other problems with the game I'd love to hear them. All the buyers seem happy to have it.

1 week later
#1092 3 years ago

That sucks Rick. I'm glad it's all getting taken care of, but you'd think the trough and the decals would've been caught during QC.

2 years later
#1174 33 days ago
Quoted from MT45:

Any of you SMVE owners experience SDTM drains on the right orbit shot? Mine follows the orbit tightly against metal ball guide and then at the last second pops off the guide (maybe hitting the post rubber?) and goes directly down the middle. Any fixes?

I had the same issue on mine. It was hitting the post rubber at the top of the green goblin targets.
If you remove the wire form and plastics, you can adjust the orbit. For a quicker fix, remove the rubber.

#1176 32 days ago
Quoted from MT45:

chubtoad13 thanks for that ... when the orbit is adjusted, I'm assuming that the ball then feeds to the right flipper?

The right orbit should feed the left flipper and vice versa.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Port, FL
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 14.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 28.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Port, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubtoad13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside