(Topic ID: 236643)

Stern Spider-Man will not kick a ball to start.

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spencer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

So background. Game worked 100% one night and the next had no sound but still worked 100% without it.

Swapped sound/CPU boards with a another and confirmed the board was the issue. Sent it away, just got it back today, sound works great but it wont kick a ball to start. I've checked the connections 10x, they are all good. I've checked all the fuses, they are good. There is the required 4 balls in the game and if I manually start a ball it plays normally as it should until I drain.

Any advise would be appreciated.

#2 5 years ago

I just found the doc ock coil will not fire the ball either.

#3 5 years ago

Totally my bad, I should know better than to test fuses in the game. F8 was bad, all fixed now. Sorry for being an idiot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-spider-man-will-not-kick-a-ball-to-start?tu=Spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.