Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210514-211735_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    649FB47E-30FA-4802-9A16-FD5FEBF884CA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayfarmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

Pinwoofer for sure are the best upgrade and about a 30 minute easy install. And the deluxe type 12 speaker light kit from SpeakerLightKits.com is just amazing, its on far left of pic

Screenshot_20210514-211735_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210514-211735_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #9 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Damn it, now I may have to order this lol. Looks great!

Look on utube for a vid. It has so many settings , a great upgrade i

#10 2 years ago

Not my vid, just first one I pulled up

#11 2 years ago

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

fwiw, my experience putting new speakers in doesn't yield much because of the limitations of the amplifier used in the game. Crap in crap out. I haven't tried it on a stern game, however, but on BW games and even CGC games where I did try, it made little difference. I've found the best sound upgrade is the subwoofer connection, which most already do. I use the pinnovators product, which works well. I haven't tried the pinwoofer product yet, by my guess is that will yield much bigger and more powerful results. Everyone seems to love it. I'm really tempted to try their product on either on my zeppelin or acdc.

Put in zepp!! Amazing

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

fwiw, my experience putting new speakers in doesn't yield much because of the limitations of the amplifier used in the game. Crap in crap out. I haven't tried it on a stern game, however, but on BW games and even CGC games where I did try, it made little difference. I've found the best sound upgrade is the subwoofer connection, which most already do. I use the pinnovators product, which works well. I haven't tried the pinwoofer product yet, by my guess is that will yield much bigger and more powerful results. Everyone seems to love it. I'm really tempted to try their product on either on my zeppelin or acdc.

By the way, the led strip I got from you for metallica is awesome!! Very cool

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayfarmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-speaker-upgrade?tu=hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.