(Topic ID: 195163)

Stern - SOS - Same ole S**T - TNA --- The new pinball

By Barakawins1

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SW Capture (resized).JPG
    waahmbulance (resized).jpg
    IMG_0791 (resized).PNG
    th (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rascal_H.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So To sum up:
    Stern, virtually no video (Star Wars 6 weeks ago): "another ripoff! What are they hiding?! Same old shit! It sucks! I'm out!!"
    TNA, virtually no video: "innovative! Breath of fresh air! The future of pinball! Where do I send my cash?!?!"
    Star Wars playfield: "barren, not
    Enough toys, cheap looking ripoff!"
    TNA playfield: "barren, no toys or ramps, a triumph of simplicity! I love it!!!"
    Well played man!

Quoted for truth.

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Not to jump on you but maybe you will look at this point of view.
    Stern has been around a long time,has a huge factory with alot of experienced employees and they are cutting corners and not standing behind their product but coming up with excuses as to not deal with the problems and tell you it's normal and everything will be alright.I don't want sunshine pushed up my a$$.
    Spooky..a very small,just getting going good pinball company that is competing with the 800lb gorilla of the industry and taking away customers. How is that happening?
    Dedication to the customer. Call Spooky and ask for help and see how fast people maneuver to get you the help you need. Code, Spooky has more dedication hands down! Don't you always see updates to Spooky code?
    Stern just said code refinements on their machines may be abandoned at any time. Does that sound like a company that wants your money to get the most value per dollar.
    Don't get me wrong,I have Stern games that I love but some problems have popped up that I don't like and stern doesn't care.
    So I see Spooky getting my money as I love what they are doing.
    My rant is over.
    -Mike

Quoted for truth.

That is to say... I don't really have a horse in the race. Just noticed people getting all rah rah about one team or another and often contradict themselves in doing so. It's all good entertainment though.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They brought back the titties and nobody bought it (whoa Nellie).
    Judging by the last week or so I really think nobody here has any idea what they actually want.
    » YouTube video

Well that was fun. I like how the makeup is falling apart around his mouth and it doesn't really matter.

IMG_0791 (resized).PNGIMG_0791 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rascal_H.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-sos-same-ole-st-tna-the-new-pinball?tu=Rascal_H and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.