Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dmbjunky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMGA0600[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0595[1]_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider visi0n.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Those work perfect, that and powder coating all my armor and LE style apron was the first mod I did to my Pro. They use the 2 side screws on the sides as the stock rails which I had coated also and the one screw on each side under the lock down bar. The bar ends that go over those 2 strews have to be bent outward ever so slightly for the bar to slide over them and not take the coating off, you really can't see the bends. I love these rails because you don't need to drill holes in your cab for the curved button end screws. You will have to drop both bb hinges to put these on because the top 2 screws of the rails are partially under the hinges.

Nice Paul, glad to see it worked out well. I sent off some rails, a lock bar and legs to have powder coated last week for mine. I was concerned b/c the stock black protector rails, lockdown and hinges have that wrinkled black finish instead of a smooth chrome, wasn't 100% sure how that would turn out versus going over something already chromed. But my local guy was too cheap not to give it a whirl and support a local dude.

Did you have any issues getting the lit shooter rod installed and working w/ Spike? Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider visi0n.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-side-rails-button-protectors?tu=visi0n and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.