10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mizzou
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Quick question for you all. Once an order is put in, how long does it take stern to get back to the vendor about shipping? I was told my order was put in Monday (and the check was deposited) but still have not heard anything back about a ship date. Is this kind of lag normal for stern?

#2 10 years ago

No, But I depends on what you are shipping, and how long it takes until your Check shows cleared. I'm sure Stern is also very busy getting STLE's out the door so that may be part of the hold up

JJ

#4 10 years ago

I bought a dirty Metallica dirty Donnie, the guy said they were in stock and he was "just waiting to hear from stern about shipping"

#5 10 years ago

Normally games are delivered within 2-3hours of initial order. I would contact your distributor and chew him out for not having it at your doorstep by nightfall.

#6 10 years ago

good news. The vendor called and said that my machine shipped yesterday from stern, I should be getting a call from them on Monday or Tuesday about a delivery date.

3 weeks later
    #7 10 years ago

mizzou I wanted to know if you ever received your pin? I placed an order with a ven. ( wired the money so it would instant) on Dec. 9th last Monday. its been a week today with no word at all about shipping. I ordered the Star trek pro. I was wondering if this was normal.
    Thanks

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

mizzou I wanted to know if you ever received your pin? I placed an order with a ven. ( wired the money so it would instant) on Dec. 9th last Monday. its been a week today with no word at all about shipping. I ordered the Star trek pro. I was wondering if this was normal.
    Thanks

Stern is supposedly out of pros and won't run any more until January.

#9 10 years ago

I don't know about the situation with the Star Trek's, but I think it was about a week or two (I cant quite remember) from when my vendor got the money and when the game was delivered. You may want to check with your vendor and ask if the games are in stock or not as mentioned above. Mine was able to tell me that the machine was in stock so it wouldnt take long to deliver.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-shipping-time-frame and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.