1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I was thinking about picking up a shaker motor for a Stern spike 2 system machine. I looked on Pinball Life and see that there are two motors for the spike 2 games. One of the motors is Stern authorized and the other is apparently not. The latter is 20 bucks cheaper and in stock. Any folks out there have experience with the non authorized version?

#2 1 year ago

Pinball life motors work great. Buy with confidence.

#3 1 year ago

I am running Pinball Life shakers in two machines, zero complaints.

#4 1 year ago

Thanks. Appreciate the info.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

I am running Pinball Life shakers in two machines, zero complaints.

I have three PL shakers. They are perfect.

#6 1 year ago

I also have a Pinball Life shaker in my Sam and Spike 1 games. No problems after many years of use.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-shaker-motors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.