Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5D8B9668-BFB6-47C3-87B0-3C09DF6B5558 (resized).jpeg
829EB9DF-0214-42F4-8EBE-CFF756C94C74 (resized).jpeg
FF03830A-00B2-420A-BCB7-217EF6F62D0E (resized).jpeg
6AF8E1F2-A042-40BD-A94B-B75ECCBD251B (resized).jpeg
0DB56611-D55C-4F06-80EA-5C7E8FFBD3E3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Casey_Bryson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

That was the problem! Thanks Dawgs. Thanks everyone!

Quoted from dawgs:

Check the connector at J16 in the back box. The ground wire on the piggeyback on mine was in the wrong place. I ended up not using the piggeyback and grounded it elsewhere.

I had the same issue. I have the 2018 Pro LED version.

The shaker ground wire is already in the front of the cabinet; directions must have been for a different version that doesn't have the shaker ground wire already.

My kit also came with the Revision B board and the filter board so it was very confusing when the directions did not refer to either board and following the directions resulted in the shaker not working.

Thanks dawgs for posting the solution. The shaker on MET is a huge upgrade. Very well integrated and well worth the hastle/money!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Casey_Bryson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-shaker-install-shaker-doesnt-work?tu=Casey_Bryson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.