(Topic ID: 53325)

Stern service switch, adjustment problems

By indypinhead

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm trying to make adjustments to my Sharkey's Shootout.

When in adjust mode, the select button doesn't register when I'm at the "+" or "-"

It works fine when any of the other options are high-lighted. It's as though I'm locked out of making any adjustments.

What am I doing wrong here?

#2 10 years ago

Has anyone had this problem?

What am I doing wrong?

5 months later
    #3 10 years ago

Did you ever figure this out? I'm working on a T3 and I can get anywhere in the menu but when I press 'select' to install a change, it makes a funny noise but doesnt actually change anything. This even happens when trying to test coils and such. Hoping maybe you found a solution...

1 month later
    #4 10 years ago

Anybody?? I figured out the door has to be closed to test coils and such but the manual says the door needs to be open to make other adjustments but it still won't work. All I want is to set the knocker volume to low.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from tjprice222:

Did you ever figure this out? I'm working on a T3 and I can get anywhere in the menu but when I press 'select' to install a change, it makes a funny noise but doesnt actually change anything. This even happens when trying to test coils and such. Hoping maybe you found a solution...

Try using the start button to make the change instead of enter?

#6 10 years ago

And the flipper buttons might work for -/+ too.

5 years later
    #7 4 years ago

Having the same issue on a game I just got in......hmmmm, nobody found a solution?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-service-switch-adjustment-problems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.