• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
111FFB98-CD2F-4310-A07F-E9EEC5EF5CF2 (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

Was curious if the re-run of the Iron Maiden Pro's in July will be identical to the originals released about 3 years ago?

Curious too on what those cost 4 years ago as well and I believe these re-runs will be $5999? or $6199 list price?

Will Stern' make these identical to the same BOM as the originals or can we expect some "cost cutting" techniques based on what Stern has been doing over the past few years?

Or maybe they have added some new and different features to this upcoming run?

#2 2 years ago

No reason to think this is anything other than more of the same?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Was curious if the re-run of the Iron Maiden Pro's in July will be identical to the originals released about 3 years ago?
Curious too on what those cost 4 years ago as well and I believe these re-runs will be $5999? or $6199 list price?
Will Stern' make these identical to the same BOM as the originals or can we expect some "cost cutting" techniques based on what Stern has been doing over the past few years?
Or maybe they have added some new and different features to this upcoming run?

They will be the same features, but the price will be the current price of games, not the original price of 3 years ago. I love my Iron Maiden Pro, but honestly feature wise there isn't much you could cost cut out of the Pro version that wasn't already removed from the Prem/LE. Maybe standups instead of drops for the lock targets? Not that I want to give them any ideas.

#4 2 years ago

Nitro has 2 in stock for pre-order at $5999: https://nitropinball.com/collections/pinball-machines/products/iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-pro

So even their pre-orders are almost sold out.

1 week later
#5 2 years ago

Anyone hear anything about ship dates yet? I had heard July, but no specifics. Wondering if the production run has started yet?

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

Anyone hear anything about ship dates yet? I had heard July, but no specifics. Wondering if the production run has started yet?

I’m curious about this as well. I also have one on order, but figured I’d wait until at least July to check with the distributor. Anyone hear anything yet?

1 week later
#7 2 years ago
Quoted from rcb5588:

I’m curious about this as well. I also have one on order, but figured I’d wait until at least July to check with the distributor. Anyone hear anything yet?

When I placed my order I was told between July and August. Big range.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Pac:

When I placed my order I was told between July and August. Big range.

Interesting. I originally had heard June then it was July. This is the first I am hearing August. Hopefully a few will start showing up for some members and we can confirm that they are actually in production.

#9 2 years ago

What about the Premiums, any news on them?

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

Interesting. I originally had heard June then it was July. This is the first I am hearing August. Hopefully a few will start showing up for some members and we can confirm that they are actually in production.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that pinballs.com doesn’t have maiden on their site for pre order. Mike told me a few months ago that he didn’t think it was happening.

#11 2 years ago

Someone just posted this on the Up the Irons thread...

Just heard from distrib that IM production was delayed a bit so probably on the line in August

#12 2 years ago

contacted my distributor end of June to get ETA and he said end of July

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from bellaveraj:

contacted my distributor end of June to get ETA and he said end of July

Sweet! Thanks for the update!

#14 2 years ago

I found a few distros taking pre-orders for Premiums; can I safely assume these are actually getting ran and safe to put a deposit down? Just shot a message to Mike as well at pinballs as he typically has things in stock others can’t get, and that it’s not up on his site, has me a bit worried. Will see what he says.

#15 2 years ago

Reached out to distributor today and was told early August now.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

I found a few distros taking pre-orders for Premiums; can I safely assume these are actually getting ran and safe to put a deposit down? Just shot a message to Mike as well at pinballs as he typically has things in stock others can’t get, and that it’s not up on his site, has me a bit worried. Will see what he says.

Confirmed they will be running Premiums as well.

#17 2 years ago

Yep, Probably won't be in distribution, until second week of August. Pro and Premium.

Quoted from bellaveraj:

Reached out to distributor today and was told early August now.

#18 2 years ago

I have a premium on order as well

#19 2 years ago

Anyone receive any sort of update on this run?

#20 2 years ago

Distros should have units by the
15th of this month.

#21 2 years ago

Is that confirmed?

#22 2 years ago

I reached out to Zach at flip n out on august 6th to ask for an update, and he said still no word. He said he was told an update to delayed games would come that day. I didn’t hear anything back, so I don’t know if he ever received that update.

#23 2 years ago

I’m told IMDN has been delayed a bit and may end up arriving at distro around Godzilla announcement time. Mind you this is one dealer’s inventory, but they’re a big one.

#24 2 years ago

I’m told IMDN has been delayed a bit and may end up arriving at distro around Godzilla announcement time. Mind you this is one dealer’s inventory, but they’re a big one.

That sucks,I have a premium that was to be built in this run. I wonder how many they made?Someone else was sure they were on the line. So either they made a small run of pro and premium,or they made none? Wish we knew!

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

That sucks,I have a premium that was to be built in this run.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c46b9739693575963bdc6fbb6c0863f284eb469c-1628446595-1800"};
//]]>

I wonder how many they made?Someone else was sure they were on the line. So either they made a small run of pro and premium,or they made none? Wish we knew!

I almost wonder if they didn’t make any yet. I was tossing between putting in a pre-order or waiting for Godzilla and had some back and forth with distributor on best plan of action, like how many he’d get in, when I’d need to get a pre-order in by, etc. It went from “if you want one get the pre-order in pronto” to “as it turns out, you have plenty of time and should be fine. The IMDN machines will be delayed so the rumored Godzilla will probably be out around the same time” with the span of a few days, so a new delay that distros (at least mine) just found out about.

#26 2 years ago

Distributor said prem pushed back til end sept.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Distributor said prem pushed back til end sept.

Any word on the pros? It’s looks like some may have been produced based on the latest post in the up the irons thread.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from ucsbaviator:

Any word on the pros? It’s looks like some may have been produced based on the latest post in the up the irons thread.

Was told pros coming first by end of mo.
Premiums pushed back a bit for parts.

#29 2 years ago

Distributor I have a pro on order from talked to stern yesterday. He said while they didn't rule out sometime this month, they didn't confirm it either.

#30 2 years ago

are there any distributors taking orders on IM?

#32 2 years ago

Keith has to feel good knowing 3 years later, folks are still ordering his first game.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Keith has to feel good knowing 3 years later, folks are still ordering his first game.

well, it's a good game

#34 2 years ago

Also talk about impulse purchases....I emailed Nitro about their IM availability and they had 1 more for the next run. Deposit down for my first NIB. Hoping for end of August, but we shall see.

#35 2 years ago

I had an Iron Maiden premium ordered as a show game for pickup at SFGE next weekend and just got confirmation that it won’t be built in time. Estimated delay is 3 - 4 weeks so hoping by end of September.

#36 2 years ago

Just put a deposit down yesterday on a Premium. Looking forward to being back in the club!

#37 2 years ago

Sad to confirm, I was just told September as well now for Premium. Given this is 3rd slippage, I don’t have any confidence in this new date. Also was told that build could be reduced as well.

#38 2 years ago

If you guys are disappointed, just imagine how pissed Stern is that the money printing machine is out of ink.

#39 2 years ago

Saw this today.
Even baby yoda wants more maiden!

111FFB98-CD2F-4310-A07F-E9EEC5EF5CF2 (resized).jpeg111FFB98-CD2F-4310-A07F-E9EEC5EF5CF2 (resized).jpeg

#40 2 years ago

Still loving my IMDN - for a game that looks sort of underwhelming standing over it - once you hit start it's a homerun - game play, lights, music, call outs A+ all around!!!!!

2 weeks later
#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Sad to confirm, I was just told September as well now for Premium. Given this is 3rd slippage, I don’t have any confidence in this new date. Also was told that build could be reduced as well.

Now October....and then it will be postponed again until 2022. Wanna bet?

#42 2 years ago

All post-September games will be impacted by the new QR scanner. They'll have to update the build, and code for it. Could be the cause of continued delays.

Presumably KME's team is in crunch time getting their new game ready for September launch, might not have resources to go back and and update Maiden right now.

#43 2 years ago

The new video just posted confirms the launch 7 games AIW, DP, JP, LZ, Mando, and TMNT with the 7th mentioned as "New title coming soon", so there's still a chance. heh.

[Dumb & dumber gif]

#44 2 years ago

One thing for sure, no matter when Stern makes these Maidens, they will cost more than what you thought you were paying......

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The new video just posted confirms the launch 7 games AIW, DP, JP, LZ, Mando, and TMNT with the 7th mentioned as "New title coming soon", so there's still a chance. heh.
[Dumb & dumber gif]

whew, dodged!

1 week later
#46 2 years ago

Has anybody heard anything recently? Is it looking like prems will be this month or for sure pushed back to October or later? I've had mine on pre-order since before July and just want it to get to me already.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Thorne:

Has anybody heard anything recently? Is it looking like prems will be this month or for sure pushed back to October or later? I've had mine on pre-order since before July and just want it to get to me already.

I’ve had one in order since January-ish…can’t even recall the original date.

I did get an update though: sounds like next week if all goes as planned, which mean stern needs to come through to my distro. I hadn’t heard October but with a new title looming, I’ll remain cautious until delivered fingers crossed

1 week later
#48 2 years ago

Just picked up my NIB IM PRO yesterday at Little Shop Of Games.
Haven't unboxed it yet.
Should be showing up soon to more dealers if not already.

#49 2 years ago

My pro is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Unfortunately I’ll be leaving town shortly after and won’t have an opportunity to unbox until late next week.

1 week later
#50 2 years ago

Mods for sale ! See iron maiden pro upgrade package thread for pricing .

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 16.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-s-run-of-more-iron-maiden-pro-s?hl=turbo2nr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.