Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 399 posts
  • 192 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by horseflesh
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

243158951_836639187055880_1111407005989233472_n (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210827_183312406 (resized).jpg
    a7a07a5879a72dc8749ba777f7db4e9eecf5832c (resized).jpg
    6926E45F-8E59-4554-B39E-55EA9EBFF5CA (resized).jpeg
    FB55DE01-DBD2-475D-91C4-F015F7B814FA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#349 2 years ago

I have to say that I'm happy with my collection now. Love all my games. All in beautiful condition and nicely modded. Not in the least interested in adding more pins. Maybe I'll swap one out every couple years. But there are enough new ones in the wild now for me to try out and get my fix. Glad I didn't wait until now at these prices to start a collection!

#358 2 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Ditto. One of the few advantages of having all favorites in your collection and being out of room. Will have to be a great execution of a grail theme for me to consider buying another NIB game since an existing game would have to go.

Yup, but I'm not actually out of room. I could easily make room for 3 more and even several more after that, if I got rid of my pool table or gym!
    Not happ'nin.

#371 2 years ago

Yup!
    I just payed $4400.00 USD for a Bram Stoker's. That's what a decent one is going for now! And this ain't no collectors quality, just one that doesn't have a planked, shit playfield and has a decent cab and works correctly. It needed several basic repairs. Also, 3 new plastics and all the red in the decals repainted. Lots of work!

#373 2 years ago

I just added Pinsound Plus board and new speakers! Awesome!! Especially with an external sub as well! Probably the best game for it with the new sound set! I like the red DMD as is though. IMO not worth the money to upgrade to color because you also have to upgrade the speaker panel to a clear windowed version. Another 100.00. Also, there aren't that many animations.

#375 2 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Wow, wonder what one with ColorDMD and PinSound with @hazards mix goes for....
    Not that I plan to sell mine. If I did, it is gonna hurt, and it wont be me.

With the upgrades I just did, including Pinsound system, Invisiglass, LED's in backbox including flashers, art blades, spot light on cemetery, 3D lenticular apron cards, flashers on rear of Back box and red under cab lighting, I have about $5700.00 into it! A NIB Stern Pro a couple years ago!

#377 2 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

No way, man. Banning pinball auction got $6400. Makes yours at least $8000.
    Make sure you put at the end of your ad:
    "I KnOW WHat I hAVe!!!!!!!"
    /end sarcasm

LOL!
    Banning was just retarded!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-s-price-increases-may-be-pushing-me-out-of-this-hobby?tu=Mr_Outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.