(Topic ID: 247458)

Stern's NEXT PIN @ COMIC CON - STRANGER THINGS ?

By mrclean

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Krupps4
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 months ago

After reading this : " -- Stern Pinball, Inc., a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball, announced today its return to San Diego Comic-Con International as both an exhibitor and a third-year partner of this massive event. Stern Pinball is slated to have its biggest Comic-Con presence to date with the unveiling of a new game, limited edition show exclusives, a live music show, and the return of the popular Pinball Lounge at the Marriott Marquis.

Attendees can find Stern Pinball with PROMO PARTNERS Nuclear Blast America and Rebellion Republic at booth #501 in Hall A of the San Diego Convention Center. Fans eager to meet El Hijo Del Santo, Jessica Pimentel (Maria from the hit Netflix original series Orange is the New Black) and more are encouraged to pick up a signing schedule at the booth.

https://sternpinball.com/2019/07/15/stern-pinball-at-san-diego-comic-con-international-2019/

It's gotta be STRANGER THINGS based on that right ? Why would they have a promo partner from Netflix with them if it wasn't Stranger Things.

& Who has the best LE prices ?!

#2 4 months ago

The current rumor is Star Wars home pin. I'm going to be upset if this is true.

#3 4 months ago

Star Wars home pin = complete sales flop that nobody cares about.

Stranger Things = would be their next biggest selling pin ever.

Let's see what Stern does

#4 4 months ago

I was so upset by a SW home pin being suggested. Made me throw up in my mouth and had to swallow that at work.

#5 4 months ago
    Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I was so upset by a SW home pin being suggested. Made me throw up in my mouth and had to swallow that at work.

This is the current rumor. We will all see tomorrow.

#6 4 months ago

what does "home" mean for star wars home pin. you mean a cheaper version of the current star wars pin?

#7 4 months ago

lord help us all if they release another home pin. wtf????? I call bull$hit

#8 4 months ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

After reading this : " -- Stern Pinball, Inc., a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball, announced today its return to San Diego Comic-Con International as both an exhibitor and a third-year partner of this massive event. Stern Pinball is slated to have its biggest Comic-Con presence to date with the unveiling of a new game, limited edition show exclusives, a live music show, and the return of the popular Pinball Lounge at the Marriott Marquis.
    Attendees can find Stern Pinball with PROMO PARTNERS Nuclear Blast America and Rebellion Republic at booth #501 in Hall A of the San Diego Convention Center. Fans eager to meet El Hijo Del Santo, Jessica Pimentel (Maria from the hit Netflix original series Orange is the New Black) and more are encouraged to pick up a signing schedule at the booth.
    https://sternpinball.com/2019/07/15/stern-pinball-at-san-diego-comic-con-international-2019/
    It's gotta be STRANGER THINGS based on that right ? Why would they have a promo partner from Netflix with them if it wasn't Stranger Things.
    & Who has the best LE prices ?!

Stranger things 80s era style pin?

#9 4 months ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Stranger things 80s era style pin?

With a playfield section that flips over (like Lights Camera Action!) that can be the "Upside Down" mode!

That would be amazing!

Chris

#10 4 months ago

Thanks for the late breaking news.

#11 4 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Thanks for the late breaking news.

HA HA!

#12 4 months ago

That show is high tier Netflix but kinda low tier for pinball... there are sooooo many themes that are past due before a Millenials version of goonies.

#13 4 months ago

R u guys for real? who gives a fuck if they make a home version of any pin. Let them make it and sell it at costco and good luck to ya. Its not the next Stern being announced. Wow I started watching some Stranger Things and it doesn't suck but It didn't last too long either. Jaws is what I was hoping for, JW or SThings and it will be a pass.

#14 4 months ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

That show is high tier Netflix but kinda low tier for pinball... there are sooooo many themes that are past due before a Millenials version of goonies.

Like what? Andy Griffith?

#15 4 months ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Jaws is what I was hoping for

if the rumored license restrictions with Jaws are anywhere near true....

keep hoping.

#16 4 months ago

Based on that announcement it could just as well be Orange is the New Black.

#17 4 months ago

Video live in 30min.... Star Wars Home Edition.... or perhaps something more!

#18 4 months ago

If it does actually turn out to be Stranger Things Im gonna be surprised, but I hope it is!

#19 4 months ago

effin A effin A.....

#20 4 months ago

Lame. SW home pin

#21 4 months ago

Stranger Things is wishful thinking. I say - No way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.99
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 219.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 209.99
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    The Flipper Room
    $ 78.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 13.00
    Playfields
    Lermods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 40.00
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 134.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside