Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 262 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DS_Nadine
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Did you come to this thread because you were interested or just wanted to bash it?”

• I am curious 196 votes
      75%
    • I just want to bash it 16 votes
      6%
    • This is pinside... I'm curious, but I'm gonna whine and bitch anyway 50 votes
      19%

(262 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

money__money__money__money__money_______by_idontlikecoffee22-d98102m (resized).jpg
    moon (resized).jpg
    1532813014521 (resized).jpg
    deadflip (resized).jpg
    deadflip2 (resized).jpg
    5A0D7962-E464-4A1F-A5AF-B72FB5F5661D (resized).jpeg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tenor (resized).png
    0014133103_10 (resized).jpg
    MV5BN2EzMzA0ZGUtMjdlZS00NzBjLWI0ODAtMGJmYWI3Y2U3YjdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQWFsZWxvZw@@._V1_.jpg
    1805884ae4141bb2b7444bf20ed9ed86e64642a8 (resized).jpg
    jaws-bond (resized).png
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    ART_Pee-wee_2406 (resized).jpg
    David-Lee-Roth-of-Van-Hal-007 (resized).jpg

There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 5 years ago

If jjp doesn’t make bttf then it’s gonna suck from any other manufacturer.

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

No widebody please.

#153 5 years ago

it’s gonna be a Black Oak Arkansas pin with drop targets of Jim Dandy’s teeth.

#154 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

If it’s not on the cards at JJP then it bloody well should have been, rumours are that Deeproot have BTTF and it sounds like Jack lost out to Stern with Bond.

#155 5 years ago

Godzilla King of Monsters

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

If you do real research on the MJ trail, you'll see how phony the charges were. Reporters who covered the case locally in the court were perplexed by what was be reported in the headlines nationally, and what wasn't being reported about the accusers. The mom was a con artist who had tried to bilk other famous celebrities.
    The boy that made the charges originally (in the early 90's, the one MJ settled with) later disowned his dad and fled the country during the trail with the new accusers in the 2000's. He didn't want be put under oath and have to admit his Dad made him lie. The father later committed suicide.

I used to defend Michael, but there's too much info out there about him now. Maybe the charges are phony, but there's lots of other accounts also out there:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/michael-jackson-documentary-child-sexual-000923099.html

Also, it's strange that his children don't look like him at all.

#157 5 years ago

BTTF would be awesome and if definitely needs to be redone based on all three movies. I can see them using the flux capacitor as the main toy already. Could be really great.

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

And then 1 year after purchase continue to complain why all the bugs exist on v1.0 of software. Y’all do it to yourselves over and over again by buying on theme alone

I was just joking I only buy if it's a good game and a theme I like there have been some recent games where I liked the theme but was not impressed with the game so I passed.

#159 5 years ago

Do you guys not get tired of the same old stuff with a different them? Even with deep rule sets there is only so much you can do with a 7 shot fan layout. I enjoy playing them but I am not buying every game that comes out like some of you are

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

I would much prefer a Stern version of that game. JJP will overdue it and make it a big slow mess which is great if thats what you like, I want a normal cab and Stern speed, give me speed, we need speed, greasy fast speed.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#161 5 years ago

Jaws
    Superman ‘78
    Back To the Future
    Goonies
    Jurassic
    Godzilla
    Bill and Ted

Ya hope these come to fruition so my wallet is safe, I need a break.

#162 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Jaws
    Superman ‘78
    Back To the Future
    Godzilla
    Bill and Ted

I know you are always on the money, but I thought Steve Ritchie was on an unlicensed title and coming up soon?

BTTF is the only one I would be interested in and only if done right. Hoping Stern can do it justice. Would love a Matrix machine over any of those titles.

#163 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Jaws
    Superman ‘78
    Back To the Future
    Godzilla
    Bill and Ted

Appreciate your predictions and I hope you are right. My wallet needs a rest too.

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Jaws
    Superman ‘78
    Back To the Future
    Godzilla
    Bill and Ted

First rumor that Stern have BTTF license

Thought that was Deeproot.

#165 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

First rumor that Stern have BTTF license
    Thought that was Deeproot.

Not saying any company in particular has these, just stating I’m not interested.

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I know you are always on the money, but I thought Steve Ritchie was on an unlicensed title and coming up soon?
    BTTF is the only one I would be interested in and only if done right. Hoping Stern can do it justice. Would love a Matrix machine over any of those titles.

Christ, how many times and how many threads does this need too be posted.

Ritchie is unlicensed!

5A0D7962-E464-4A1F-A5AF-B72FB5F5661D (resized).jpeg5A0D7962-E464-4A1F-A5AF-B72FB5F5661D (resized).jpeg
    #167 5 years ago

Only thing that will get my $$ is

Classic Bond
    The Warriors
    Big Trouble in little China
    Mad Max/Road Warrior
    Beetlejuice
    John Wick
    Evil Dead (Bruce Campbell)
    Wonka
    Toy Story

Added over 5 years ago:

And when I say classic Bond. I mean Sean Connery with full license assets, video characters and speech from films.

What I’m hearing is Bond is a bitch with limited assets. Just YouTube the slot machines you’ll see what I mean.

#168 5 years ago

At it's 30 years anniversary AKIRA pinball opens japanese/ chinese/ korean/ international markets bigtime!!!

...you still can dream.

#169 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Only thing that will get my $$ is
    The Warriors
    Mad Max/Road Warrior
    Evil Dead (Bruce Campbell)

After a deathmatch these 3 would remain and definitely take my money.

#171 5 years ago

Possible buy for me if the game is really good:

Jaws - Yes
    Superman ‘78 - no effen way
    Back To the Future - no
    Goonies - No
    Jurassic - No
    Godzilla - Maybe
    Bill and Ted - No
    Classic Bond - Yes
    The Warriors - No
    Big Trouble in little China - No
    Mad Max/Road Warrior - Yes
    Beetlejuice - No
    John Wick - Yes
    Evil Dead (Bruce Campbell) - No
    Wonka - No
    Toy Story - No
    Ritchie unlicensed - Hell yes

#172 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Jaws
    Superman ‘78
    Back To the Future
    Goonies
    Jurassic
    Godzilla
    Bill and Ted

If Stern had BTTF, it would be my first LE....if Deeproot have it, it's a wait and see.

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Do you guys not get tired of the same old stuff with a different them? Even with deep rule sets there is only so much you can do with a 7 shot fan layout

I am getting tired of it, and now none of the newer titles are doing it for me. The other thing is the lack in development with the LCD. I thought the LCD would add significantly to gameplay, but it seems behind the curve and somewhat elementary for what you get. I am now super picky with games and mainly looking for older titles now. Really hoping Superman or Ritchie's game will knock my socks off. I no longer get excited and jump on hype-trains so I guess that is good for my wallet.

#174 5 years ago

Just wishful thinking here:

I would LOVE a music based machine that was NOT rock based. How about some NWA or similar old school hip hop blasting from the speakers while trying to win rap battles, get record deals, do concerts, east coast / west coast battles and so on

Or perhaps a "Wipeout" (The playstation game) themed machine with boomin' breakbeat and electronic music all the way through? And then throw in some TNA style retro sound effects. I would be all over that!!!

I know it will never happen, but that doesn't mean that i have to stop dreaming!

#175 5 years ago

Ok...we have had music themes, remakes and Monsters, Super heroes....I get it, most of us are nerds! lol. How about a new Sports themed pin? Will there ever be another game centring around a sport?

#176 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phantasize:

And then throw in some TNA style retro sound effects. I would be all over that!!!

One of my dream themes would be a TNA on steroids:
    It would be a wide-body machine with three ramps(one pass-through upper with flipper like Wh20)-5 flippers(2 for upper playfield 1 for 2nd upper and 2 for full size lower playfield), full-size single level lower playfield(no pops-tons going on) , full color changing RGB, no pop-bumpers on main playfield, drop targets in orbits(yes orbits), two pop-ups with timed hurry ups, cool as hell retro synthesized 80's music, LCD with characters that vary and you can choose your own avatar(think of Ready Player One for style), random mode based game, not based on points or multipliers but rather artifacts or things collected-progression based(tells a story), magnetic slings (just like Ghostbusters), 7 ball multi-ball madness(sorry no-dual multi-ball with levels-too distracting), Shaker motor standard, and to polish it off-all units ship with an external Polk Sub(mandatory to allow full emulsion).
    Man I am dreaming-and I like it!

#177 5 years ago

Dune all day.

#178 5 years ago
    Quoted from hollywood:

Ok...we have had music themes, remakes and Monsters, Super heroes....I get it, most of us are nerds! lol. How about a new Sports themed pin? Will there ever be another game centring around a sport?

Rocky Balboa

#179 5 years ago

mnpinball.
    you must have been reading my mind,Mad Max the road warrior!
    but when u say mad max it has to be mad max 2

Lyman/Borg = take my $$$$$

#180 5 years ago

I think is time to see a Stern Pinball with blue legs, blue lockdown bar and blue side rails... Superman(1978) LE

And besides a "Supreme" Pin, I think that is time to see another white one... Jaws(1975) LE

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Possible buy for me if the game is really good:
    ... Jaws - Yes
    Classic Bond - Yes
    Mad Max/Road Warrior - Yes
    John Wick - Yes
    Ritchie unlicensed - Hell yes ...

Nice looking list of themes. A few get a yes from me if done right and a handful are maybe. I still want titles that are already out first like Maiden, DP, Munsters, JJPOTC. Time to start selling body parts and raising funds ...

Jaws - Yes
    Godzilla - Yes

Wonka - Maybe
    Toy Story - Maybe
    Ritchie unlicensed - Maybe
    Back To the Future - Maybe
    Oktoberfest - Maybe

Superman ‘78 - No
    Goonies - No
    Jurassic - No
    Bill and Ted - No
    Classic Bond - No
    The Warriors - No
    Mad Max/Road Warrior - No
    Beetlejuice - No
    John Wick - No

#182 5 years ago

Daft Punk?

#183 5 years ago

Superman rumor has been around for ages, maybe it will actually happen.

I bet Ritchie original theme is actually a sequel like High Speed 3 or Black Knight 3000.

Speaking of which will they release Elvira this year? It's been done for ages. Or do they shit can it as a FU to Nordman and because in our modern age boobs = evil?

#184 5 years ago

Ones that would cause me to throw a deposit down...

Back to the Future - YES
    Goonies - YES
    Beetlejuice - YES
    Wonka - MAYBE

I'd love to hear about any of those, on the horizon.

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I think is time to see a Stern Pinball with blue legs, blue lockdown bar and blue side rails... Superman(1978) LE
    And besides a "Supreme" Pin, I think that is time to see another white one... Jaws(1975) LE

There have been many blue stern titles.

Some include:

Avengers le
    Star trek le
    X-Men le

I'm sure others, but can't think of em.

#186 5 years ago

Shit will someone just make Sons of Anarchy and take my money already

#187 5 years ago
    deadflip2 (resized).jpgdeadflip2 (resized).jpgdeadflip (resized).jpgdeadflip (resized).jpg
    #188 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Jaws
    Superman ‘78
    Back To the Future
    Goonies
    Jurassic
    Godzilla
    Bill and Ted

All films from 30+ years ago, except Bill and Ted at 25 years old.

#189 5 years ago

Stranger Things would be cool, but Stern will probably wait 25 years before they make it!

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Nice looking list of themes. A few get a yes from me if done right and a handful are maybe. I still want titles that are already out first like Maiden, DP, Munsters, JJPOTC. Time to start selling body parts and raising funds ...
    Jaws - Yes
    Godzilla - Yes
    Wonka - Maybe
    Toy Story - Maybe
    Ritchie unlicensed - Maybe
    Back To the Future - Maybe
    Oktoberfest - Maybe
    Superman ‘78 - No
    Goonies - No
    Jurassic - No
    Bill and Ted - No
    Classic Bond - No
    The Warriors - No
    Mad Max/Road Warrior - No
    Beetlejuice - No
    John Wick - No

Out of that list the one's that would interest me are
    Jaws YES
    Godzilla Maybe
    Wonka Yes
    Toy story Maybe
    Ritchie unlicensed No
    Back to the future Maybe
    Superman 78 Maybe
    Goonies No
    Jurassic world Yes
    Bill and Ted No
    Classic bond No
    Big trouble in little China Maybe
    Mad Max Yes
    Beetle Juice Yes
    John Wick Yes
    Evil Dead No.

#191 5 years ago
    Quoted from fabsj82:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That's an interesting layout

#193 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Do you guys not get tired of the same old stuff with a different them? Even with deep rule sets there is only so much you can do with a 7 shot fan layout. I enjoy playing them but I am not buying every game that comes out like some of you are

I kinda get sick of the themes that have been being used to be honest but I might just be in that hotspot where the themes are either too old or too new. Dad rock machines seem to have awesome lay outs but themes get boring quick. Modern day themes like guardians don't resonate with me too well. Original themes with the exception of dialed in don't seem to happen anymore.

Leads me to one conclusion. What I like won't sell and I am just sol because of it. Time to start collecting those 2000s and 90s pins unless something more of an adventure/boss fight/level completion lay out comes out. Suppose that won't make money at a bar though.

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Superman rumor has been around for ages, maybe it will actually happen.

I bet Ritchie original theme is actually a sequel like High Speed 3 or Black Knight 3000.

Superman 78 appears to be next.

Did you not get the hint from Mnpinball and his post above on the Ritchie pin?

You cracked me up on Kman interview.

#195 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Superman 78 appears to be next.
    Did you not get the hint from Mnpinball and his post above on the Ritchie pin?
    You cracked me up on Kman interview.

Superman next? So would that make it Brian’s game? Was hoping he would be on Bond, hopefully if he’s not Keith is, would like a layout/design that mixes things up.

I thought the image of a knight in regards to Ritchie’s game was pretty obvious, unless it was a red hearing.

#196 5 years ago

I think H2H ages and ages ago said Ritchie game is BK3000.

Knights, castles etc etc.

Lyman may be coding? Can't remember.

#197 5 years ago

You'd think it would be in Stern's interest to keep the public at least aware of projects being worked on by lead designers. Not necessarily even theme or layout specifics (I understand this leads to disappointment if production changes) Stern could at least put out details such as
    "X" designer and "X" programmer are collaborating on a title due "X" quarter of "X" year.
    John Borg + Dwight Sullivan Q1 2019
    Steve Ritchie + ? Q2 2019
    Gomez + ? Q3 2019
    Vault Release Q3 2019
    Brian Eddy + ? Q4 2019
    ...and so on
    (above are just examples. I have absolutely zero inside info)

#198 5 years ago
    Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You'd think it would be in Stern's interest to keep the public at least aware of projects being worked on by lead designers. Not necessarily even theme or layout specifics (I understand this leads to disappointment if production changes) Stern could at least put out details such as
    "X" designer and "X" programmer are collaborating on a title due "X" quarter of "X" year.
    John Borg + Dwight Sullivan Q1 2019
    Steve Ritchie + ? Q2 2019
    Gomez + ? Q3 2019
    Vault Release Q3 2019
    Brian Eddy + ? Q4 2019
    ...and so on
    (above are just examples. I have absolutely zero inside info)

I think they already do with the leaks.

#199 5 years ago

So there might be some truth to the Golden Girls Pinball rumor.

Neca is officially making action figures of them

Here: http://necaonline.com/2018/07/golden-girls-8-clothed-action-figures-assortment/

Would be awesome!

#200 5 years ago

So many ideas, so little time. How about 'Three's Company"? Maybe "The Waltons" with a JIMBOB bash toy? A johnBoy ramp and MaryEllen spinner? Raised second playfield called "Grandma's Kitchen"?
    I mean think of alll those people that just loved that show? Oops, thats right, they all died of old age or the recipe!
    Hey how about a pin called "ALLIGATOR"? There's a subject that's only been slightly used. All us Southerners would identify with it.

1532813014521 (resized).jpg1532813014521 (resized).jpg
    There are 262 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-s-next-game-after-munsters/page/4?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.