Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

primus-onthe-line (resized).jpg
    flair.gif
    #2 5 years ago

STERN PINBALL TO HAVE BIGGEST CES PRESENCE YET

Showcasing one-of-a-kind Beatles pinball machine
    Unveiling new game

CHICAGO, IL and LAS VEGAS, NV – January 2, 2019 – Stern Pinball, Inc., a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball, proudly announced today that it will be returning to the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on January 8th – 11th. Stern will be showcasing its latest games, including The Beatles, and unveiling another fantastic new game on the first day of the show.

“CES is one of our favorite events and the perfect place to showcase our games including the very unique Beatles pinball machine,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc. “Both tech and pinball fans alike are in for a special treat when we unveil our latest game on the first day of the show.”

Stern will be showcasing the one-of-a-kind Beatles pinball machine at the following press events: CES Unveiled on Sunday, January 6th, and Pepcom on Monday, January 7th.
    Stern will be unveiling its newest game on Tuesday, January 8th, at 11:00 am PST at booth 21800 in South Hall 1. The unveiling will be streamed live by Twitch celebrity, Jack Danger, on his Twitch.TV channel, Dead Flip (Dead Flip on Twitch.TV).

In addition to its terrestrial games, Stern will be showcasing its latest digital offerings. Select Stern games are available through The Pinball Arcade and the Stern Pinball Arcade across gaming platforms including: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, iOS, Steam, Oculus VR and more.

Games will be set on free play throughout the week so don’t miss the action! CES participants are encouraged to stop by to check out Stern’s latest offerings, play some pinball and meet the team.

About Stern Pinball, Inc.

Stern Pinball, Inc. is a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball. Headquartered minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport in the heart of North America, the company creates, designs, engineers, manufactures, markets, and distributes a full line of technologically advanced terrestrial and digital pinball games, parts, accessories, and merchandise. Stern Pinball serves digital, consumer, commercial, and corporate markets around the globe.

Recent Stern Pinball titles include The Beatles, Deadpool, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars, Aerosmith, Ghostbusters, KISS, Metallica, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Star Trek, AC/DC, Batman, and Spider-Man. A broad range of players enjoy Stern Pinball’s games from professional pinball players who compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit www.sternpinball.com.

#3 5 years ago

Munsters?

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Stern Pinball, Inc. is a global lifestyle brand

Hmmmmmm, sure it is.

#5 5 years ago

Ummm...could we use a different description,
    please.

#6 5 years ago

It would be so hilarious if it was a surprise reveal for a game that ends up being a total turd. Wasn't WrestleMania released at the show?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

It would be so hilarious if it was a surprise reveal for a game that ends up being a total turd. Wasn't WrestleMania released at the show?

flair.gifflair.gif
    #8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Yes wwe was released at ces.

Jack danger is at the booth all show streaming as well.

I’ll swing by and play the new game a bunch

#9 5 years ago

Teletubbies The Pin

#10 5 years ago

So I’m confused by this press release - is the new pin Beatles ? Or Munsters?

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So I’m confused by this press release - is the new pin Beatles ? Or Munsters?

Showcasing one-of-a-kind Beatles pinball machine <----Just imagine there's a period here
    Unveiling new game

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Stern will be showcasing its latest games, including The Beatles, and unveiling another fantastic new game on the first day of the show.

This seems pretty clear that they'll have examples of their current line-up (of which Beatles is one) and a new game. It has to be Munsters or did I miss a rumor thread?!?

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from sethi_i:

It has to be Munsters ...

yup...unless they're dropping 2 real close to each other

#14 5 years ago

It's my Little pony.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

It's my Little pony.

IN for Clopper LE

#16 5 years ago

Do we assume they will have all three Munster offerings there ?
    Hopefully a Pinsider attends and can get good video for us

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Historically I think they only make the pros first?

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

IN for Clopper LE

Bahahahahahahha

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

IN for Clopper LE

Either you are one sick puppy, you listen to Howard Stern, or you have no idea what a "Clopper" is in the My Little Pony "adult" world.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

...you listen to Howard Stern...

I haven't heard anything Howard has said in like 15 years Giddyup

#21 5 years ago

Be hilarious if the reveal was not what you think it is, and another boutique 20k retheme.

#22 5 years ago

Do you think they will offer pinstadium lighting for it? Not sure if you guys have heard of it.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Hopefully a Pinsider attends and can get good video for us

Mmmm I'm trying to remember what happened last year. I think they usually have a pro, and prem. I don't remember an LE. But they will have at least a pro and prem.

#24 5 years ago

"Stern Pinball, Inc., a global lifestyle brand". Wow...

Please be Munsters so Dwight can then finish Ghostbusters code.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

"Stern Pinball, Inc., a global lifestyle brand". Wow...

They made a Supreme game....so they are lifestyle now right? I assume its the themes they make and all the clothing now. Honestly, it isn't bad marketing to the general public.

#26 5 years ago

Look at the row of pins behind primus
    Specialy the furthest one

primus-onthe-line (resized).jpgprimus-onthe-line (resized).jpg
    #27 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Look at the row of pins behind primus
    Specialy the furthest one
    [quoted image]

Pro model Munsters.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I haven't heard anything Howard has said in like 15 years Giddyup

You're missing out. The show is the best its ever been. Worth every penny for a Sirius subscription

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

You're missing out. The show is the best its ever been. Worth every penny for a Sirius subscription

It takes me aboot 120 seconds drive to work, so I don't have much radio time to be honest.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-revealing-new-pin-tuesday?hl=multiballmaniac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.