You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeravenger.jpg
126848.jpg
BigBuckPinballFinal.jpg
BigBuckPlayfieldFinal.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 10 years ago

Three years later what do we all think??? I never see them for sale. How many did they make? Mine is tore down right now getting a major shop job, I haven't really played it before I tore it down.

#52 10 years ago

As I am shopping it with a complete tear down to wood the game seems real interesting. I played one a while back at a show and liked it so I finally had a chance to get one and can't wait to get into it. Doing some LEDs while its apart. Mine had 1.3 software and I just upgraded it to the latest 1.7. Haven't had many games on it so I don't think i'll see the difference.

#66 10 years ago

It stinks that we can't get true production numbers!!!

#73 10 years ago

Front left corner of pf done everything removed cleaned and polished and returned. Now the back half of the pf starting this weekend and will finish up with the right front. Cabinet and head cleaned inside and out as well. It will definately pass for one owner HUO when its done. I think it just say in the elk lodge up the mountains collecting dust. I just upgraded the software to 1.7 and I think it had 1.3 on it. I know I messed up and didnt check the audits before programming it but it hasn't seen much play at all, just coil dust and smoke from the lodge........

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-releases-big-buck-hunter?tu=scottc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.