10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Blitz7734
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

My RBION DMD started to randomly freeze until power down and power back up. I decided to check connections to make sure nothing was loose in the back box. After checking (touching/pushing) connections, I close up and start a game. No ball. Power off, power on start game.. no ball. The DMD seems distorted at this time and the temple displays are not complete, some of the LEDs aren't working.
Start today by unplugging the DMD and turning it on weird clicking noise and light blinking at the hole below back box into cabinet. Ball loads at game start though. I plug DMD in and start a game, ball loads. Still a weird clicking noise and light blinking.
Funny thing when I tried to capture in video the Temple displays they "cleared up" and seemed to work fine.

What would cause DMD to just freeze up during attract mode or while playing....
Whats that stuff at start up?

Thanks

[attachment=1591115,]

#3 10 years ago

Let it sit in attract mode for an hour during dinner....now no ball at start up... urgh! What stinks is, I have recently been thinking what a freaking tank this machine has been. First run RBION pulled it out of the box myself... and now... I can only laugh!

#5 10 years ago

You know now that you mention kink, when the machine was working yesterday, I had the speaker panel laying on the playfield glass...I wonder if there is something kinked while the speaker panel is in its upright and locked position...wasn't working upright, was working on playfield glass, then wasn't working when back together.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-rbion?tu=Blitz7734 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.