Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Who-Dey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I looked all over this pin and didn't have any issues. I waxed the playfield and cabinet. Cleaned the balls and glass and played a few games.
I don't know where all the hate comes from on this pin, it has so much going for it and it's a blast to play and pretty to look at. This is the fourth NIB stern I've set up in the last 6 weeks or so, this and Aerosmith I'm pleased about everything. I do agree that their cabinets could use better joinery and I wish the premium pins still had the lock bar receiver instead of the latches.

Playing a few games is nothing. The ghosting issue can look great out of the box, and then develop as you play it. The chipping also isn't directly out of the box, but over time. Some cabs were split out of the box, but others happen with play.

I hope you are lucky and got a good one. I hope it lasts and lasts with no issues. But toss a few hundred plays on it before you say it's all peaches and cream.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-quality-1?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.