(Topic ID: 223365)

Stern. Points salad?

By erak

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180816-161845 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

Here are my thoughts. I hate machines that don't reward you for what you hit. I feel I should get points so long as the ball doesn't drain and I keep hitting stuff.
    However, like all things in life there are exceptions. Like I can go ape crap on the ramp shot for who dunnit. I really light that game up in elevator mode and penthouse champagne mode or whatever it is. But, most of the time you don't get points hitting the ramp and going to the left or right parts. You only get points if it goes down the center. Otherwise you're just moving hte elevator up and down. And I'm okay with that. As if I got points from just hitting it, I'd never drain and just keep rinsing and repeating the ramp shot.

But, I think its really cool what a game like creature does with its ramps for the double feature bonus. A nice risk vs reward... But, when I get 8 or 16 million and hten I fail to collect it, I'm super pissed. Still cool risk reward.
    I think maybe make certain repetitive shots like a slope. The more you hit it, the more the score climbs and then you hit it too much, then the total dives right on down, maybe you want to shoot something else. But, still give the user points... That's what I would like to happen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-points-salad?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.