(Topic ID: 163387)

Stern Please Release Kiss Pinball Update - Let the show begin!!!

By Barakawins1

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Deez
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bad-translations23_(resized).jpg
bad-translations31_(resized).jpg
bad-translations16_(resized).jpg
bad-translations4_(resized).jpg
Show_Begin_(resized).PNG
#1 7 years ago

Stern we are ready for the next showing. Kindly update the code!

Show_Begin_(resized).PNGShow_Begin_(resized).PNG

#2 7 years ago

Let the show being?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Let the show being?

That sounds like an existential question or a mistranslation.

One of my favorite mistranslations:
The Rumor Come Out: Does Bruno Mars is gay?
http://brunomars.us/rumor-come-bruno-mars-gay/

#4 7 years ago

bad-translations4_(resized).jpgbad-translations4_(resized).jpg

bad-translations16_(resized).jpgbad-translations16_(resized).jpg

bad-translations31_(resized).jpgbad-translations31_(resized).jpg

bad-translations23_(resized).jpgbad-translations23_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

Kiss needs an update badly. Stern has dropped the silver ball when it comes to kiss. The last update was just ok after all it was shipped with a beta code.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Kiss needs an update badly. Stern has dropped the silver ball when it comes to kiss. The last update was just ok after all it was shipped with a beta code.

I'm surprised by how many people have sold theirs already. Either they need the room or the cash for another purchase. Either way if KISS code was up to par I think these wouldn't be for sale as much as they are.

#7 7 years ago

What are the specific items that are incomplete? There's a difference between incomplete code and code you may not find fun usually Lonnie games are released mostly done so it may be about as complete as intended.

#8 7 years ago

How about the cities that do nothing? That would point to it being incomplete I would think, no?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

How about the cities that do nothing? That would point to it being incomplete I would think, no?

I always find it odd that things like that end up in the code - if the cities do nothing, why put in the city choice until that feature is done? Hell, if it wasn't there - no one would know it's missing...you could probably just scrap the feature and no one would know!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

The cities do stuff.

Select Chicago - "Hello Chicago"

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I'm surprised by how many people have sold theirs already. Either they need the room or the cash for another purchase. Either way if KISS code was up to par I think these wouldn't be for sale as much as they are.

In my situation, the code and my confidence it would get dramatically better is absolutely the reason I sold. I'm a KISS fan, but the game is just not fun. YMMV.

#12 7 years ago

I really enjoy the latest code.
Playfield and shot multipliers added a new dimension to the game.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I always find it odd that things like that end up in the code - if the cities do nothing, why put in the city choice until that feature is done? Hell, if it wasn't there - no one would know it's missing...you could probably just scrap the feature and no one would know!

Does the cannon fodder/volly inserts on ACDC do anything yet?

#14 7 years ago

I did as well, in fact I am off to play some KISS

#15 7 years ago

These threads are a waste of time and don't make updates happen any faster.

Who the hell was clamoring for a Metallica update?! And yet they just released one. There is a lesson there.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Does the cannon fodder/volly inserts on ACDC do anything yet?

Yes, they light up after you shoot the cannon and hit the target.

And please - invoking ACDC in a Kiss code discussion? Just stop while you're ahead.

#17 7 years ago

I don't think code can save it. Gonna be another WWE.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

kiss pin prices dropping fast, hoping new code could save it or kiss owners gonna take a beating.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

I don't think code can save it. Gonna be another WWE.

It'll never be THAT bad. As much as I don't care for either, I'd rather play Kiss all day long...at least it has decent art, smooth shots, and fun music.

#20 7 years ago

Some more code support (for the cities as a specific example) would be great. Having said that I'm enjoying it on a new level having changed out the songs. Choices used from factory drag the game down.

#21 7 years ago

I would love to see an update, game is super fun the way it is. I think the cities are there for call outs, hope I'm wrong.

1 month later
#22 7 years ago

Stern.. Don't let us hang here. Bring on the code!

#23 7 years ago

Where's the code stern?

#24 7 years ago

It would be nice if maybe the cities made up a world tour completed award or something.....add another wizard mode with another song. Maybe complete a song and select a new city too.

#25 7 years ago

I'd go for anything at this point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-please-release-kiss-pinball-update-let-the-show-being and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.