(Topic ID: 139582)

Stern, please make more Star Trek Premiums.

By pinball_erie

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by clarksonrj
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RavenBlackthorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

I tried picking one up from JJ at Game Exchange and he's sold out as well. Apparently he asked if they were going to be making more and their response was "Focus on selling our latest release instead."

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Interesting response... ignores the fact that the customer was asking specifically for ST, nothing else.

Interesting sales approach huh? "Convince them to buy what we have. Not what they want." As if this was a nimbly wimbly purchase decision to begin with.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

For clarification, I down voted because I think there is a big enough difference between the pro and premium, to justify the premium.
The LE is in a class of its own, but IMO, the premium is equivalent to many other Stern LE's.

I agree that the LE is in a class of it's own with all of the additional trim options--but don't you think that the left outlane kickback and the ability to rescue your ball is enough of a difference to go for the Premium over that of the Pro?

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That feature is in the pro as well. It's a virtual kickback to where the ball just gets kicked back out into the shooter lane and is auto plunged. I actually wish that feature could be turned off. With the pro, it's easy enough to keep the ball out of the left outlane and having the kickback feels like cheating. On the prem/le it's a bit harder as you don't have the rubber post there.

Oh wow. I didn't realize that.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Star Trek 3 comes out next summer...could they always tie a new run of premiums with the movie release?
From what I have read, the pin seems to be a popular seller. After all, they are still making the pro model a whole 2 years after it was introduced.

Oooh. New Premium artwork package to tie into the new movie??

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

But in my opinion, this is a great game that should be shared with as many people as possible.

Agreed. I think it's great that they're two years in to production and still selling out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RavenBlackthorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-please-make-more-star-trek-premiums?tu=RavenBlackthorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.