100%

(72 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
7F57429F-2894-4ABC-947D-23DD08B049FF (resized).jpeg
38E4BCB0-BE07-4689-BEE4-59EC44AA0420 (resized).jpeg
35128E0F-F342-48AF-9671-7B51EBEBB29B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aukraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

I waited for a TRONVE for months myself, and with the announcement of Star Trek Vault I threw in the towel and found the best TRON I could to buy used. Disney's licensing gauntlet must have reared it's head again (see Stern Star Wars), especially since they've canned a TRON 3 movie......

Had mine now since June, and love every minute I've spent with it!! Don't wait and hope, get what you want and enjoy!!

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I guess I just view HUO different than most. The current market prices are tough to swallow for a pin that's been passed between 2 or 3 owners and had thousands of plays on it. The price has just crept up too high for a used pin.

Yeah, felt the same way. I bought mine LOADED with all the mods (basically everything on the list you could buy for the pin plus ColorDMD & shaker). Buying the mods separately would have been over $2500, some of the mods are no longer made, and knowing me I was going to mod it out myself either way. If you keep in mind most of the $6-7K TRONs and the costs of those mods if you plan on doing them yourself that $6-7K is easier to swallow.....

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I agree about the mods. But but this isn't like someone selling their 1 owner HUO Iron Maiden, Deadpool or GOTG. Tron Pros are all 5 to 7 years old at this point and most I see have been passed around a lot, or the seller just doesn't mention it because it would be a negative. Thousands of plays over 7 years at home or on location makes no difference, plays are still plays. The cab would be more beat up on location though.

All valid points.....but the same can be said for any pin that over time has appreciated over it's original MSRP.

I hope Stern does make it, as there are many like you who want one!!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

"I don't need major changes to the pro, just make it an LE" -- the only thing you left out was the wiggling recognizer.

...and the LE Daft Punk music!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aukraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-please-make-a-tron-vault-edition?tu=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.