• Latest reply 6 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Stern Playboy or Capcom Breakshot?”

(0 votes)

#1 6 years ago

I have an opportunity to pick up both for the same price and both in near collector quality but can only afford one right now. Which one would you guys/gals swoop up?

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Breakout is a fun game. Plays fast, has good shots, humour, as opposed to playing that feels like chopping wood

#3 6 years ago

Definitely Playboy! That's a no-brainer....

#4 6 years ago

I have played both a lot over the last year or so and would pick Breakshot.
I like the simple layout and way it plays. It might not have lots to do but i find it very enjoyable to play over and over.

Playboy on the other hand is just a chore to play. Yeah it has the hot chicks plasted on it, that most people swap out for nude ones, but other than that draw, it is boring. The last few times i have played it i didn't want to play the third ball and never wanted to press start again.

#6 6 years ago

Haven't played much of Playboy, but I have a Breakshot and it gets kind of boring. Fresh and fun once in a while because of some unique features, but the appeal wears thin once you have a couple of decent games and you end up repeating the same things over and over (it becomes grindy).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-playboy-or-capcom-breakshot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.