(Topic ID: 84946)

Stern Playboy Mod Add-On. Warning(Adult Content)!!!

By neverahighscore

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mopedman
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210901_223818 (resized).jpg
20210901_205938 (resized).jpg
20210901_205910 (resized).jpg
20210901_205754 (resized).jpg
20210901_205840 (resized).jpg
20210901_205743 (resized).jpg
20210901_205733 (resized).jpg
20210901_205707 (resized).jpg
EB4331D7-D8CA-4C11-BBED-DA935D6BC9F9 (resized).jpeg
1CE8C886-4CFE-40DE-B75B-0715CC15747D (resized).jpeg
58FBF490-D9A4-4861-8E88-6DA76D300A6B (resized).jpeg
80C8D508-9BC4-461A-A843-9251AA606080 (resized).jpeg
E7E01B29-5BB2-4DCB-8BCF-2A4F83F3706C (resized).jpeg
5.JPG
034 (2).JPG
009.JPG
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Yes, all those have long gone in my game... I've just got magazine cut-outs stuck on very warped plastic sheets using double sided tape!

Ahh ok. Sounds like a set of new plastics and the photos are in order. Good thing that Marco does have them in stock.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Ahh ok. Sounds like a set of new plastics and the photos are in order. Good thing that Marco does have them in stock.

Indeed, I'm very very pleased about that!!! Order is immenant!! Just trying to figure out if I need anything else...

#53 2 years ago

Indeed, I'm very very pleased about that!!! Order is immenant!! Just trying to figure out if I need anything else...

Good plan. Whenever I order I remember something else just after I click the order button! Good luck with the machine.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I haven't tried the test but does it work in game play when you get centerfold mutliball?

I can try it, but will have to do it by hand at the moment... if anyone has easy access to the game, would be cool if you could verify how the drop screen tests and centerfold tests play out on your healthy game... I'm not familiar with this game, so I don't even know how to start centerfold multiball or to get the drop screen to drop...

#55 2 years ago

One final question to anyone who knows, anyone know how to change the language? I'm using Google Translate at the moment to figure out some of the test descriptions

#56 2 years ago

I can try it, but will have to do it by hand at the moment... if anyone has easy access to the game, would be cool if you could verify how the drop screen tests and centerfold tests play out on your healthy game... I'm not familiar with this game, so I don't even know how to start centerfold multiball or to get the drop screen to drop...

From the manual: Centerfold test:

Selecting the"CF" Icon will bring up the CENTERFOLD MOTOR TEST MENU. This test is provided to allow a method of testing the Centerfold Motor (Open/Close) (Q32) in conjunction with the Motor Relay Board (On/Off) (Q31) and the Centerfold (Motor) Switches (Sw. 43 & Sw. 44). Upon entering the test, the display will indicate the status of the Relay Board (either STOPPED or OPENING) and indicated the status of either Switch (the "RUN" Mini-Icon will be flashing). Select either the "RUN" or "PULSE" Mini-Icons. Activating the "RUN" Mini-Icon will cycle the motor until the Centerfold Assembly is completely OPEN or CLOSED. Activating the "PULSE" Mini-Icon will pulse the motor. Watch the display, as the Centerfold OPENS or CLOSES, the switches will close (the . box will turn solid ).
!& &% 90 !407 39074. $9.

#57 2 years ago

One final question to anyone who knows, anyone know how to change the language? I'm using Google Translate at the moment to figure out some of the test descriptions

I believe you would need the correct ROM. See this link: https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4506

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Selecting the"CF" Icon will bring up the CENTERFOLD MOTOR TEST MENU. This test is provided to allow a method of testing the Centerfold Motor (Open/Close) (Q32) in conjunction with the Motor Relay Board (On/Off) (Q31) and the Centerfold (Motor) Switches (Sw. 43 & Sw. 44). Upon entering the test, the display will indicate the status of the Relay Board (either STOPPED or OPENING) and indicated the status of either Switch (the "RUN" Mini-Icon will be flashing). Select either the "RUN" or "PULSE" Mini-Icons. Activating the "RUN" Mini-Icon will cycle the motor until the Centerfold Assembly is completely OPEN or CLOSED. Activating the "PULSE" Mini-Icon will pulse the motor. Watch the display, as the Centerfold OPENS or CLOSES, the switches will close (the . box will turn solid ).
!& &% 90 !407 39074. $9.

Thanks for that, I found the 3 tests which are Playboy specific, and ran the tests... they all seem to work!! The drop screen revealed an image which I won't post here, and I'm sure is not one of the standard images provided by Stern!!

Below is my centerfold image... this actually looks like it could be original!

20210901_223818 (resized).jpg20210901_223818 (resized).jpg
#59 2 years ago

Thanks for that, I found the 3 tests which are Playboy specific, and ran the tests... they all seem to work!! The drop screen revealed an image which I won't post here, and I'm sure is not one of the standard images provided by Stern!!
Below is my centerfold image... this actually looks like it could be original![quoted image]

lol definitely not og, look at the website in lower left, but, I like it better than stock… I don’t find the stock centerfold very attractive myself; might need to change it. The peek-a-boo or snapshot I wouldn’t ever change though.

#60 2 years ago

Oh, looking closer, looks like none of yours may be stock

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Oh, looking closer, looks like none of yours may be stock

The ones apart from the centerfold are 110% not stock, and if you also confirm the centerfold isn't stock too, then I believe you... but, as you say, that one doesn't look too bad... the others are junk... you don't want to see what was hiding behind the drop screen!!

#62 2 years ago

The ones apart from the centerfold are 110% not stock, and if you also confirm the centerfold isn't stock too, then I believe you... but, as you say, that one doesn't look too bad... the others are junk... you don't want to see what was hiding behind the drop screen!!

Kind of want to see how bad bad-is haha

#63 2 years ago

To the right of the drop screen I have a lady who appears to be floating naked in a pool if water.
Behind it is a mirror. What should actually be here?

On the right side of the back panel is a two-way mirror with an image of a girl behind it and bulbs behind the girl's picture.
When the light bulbs are triggered and flash on during gameplay, the mirroring is washed out and you see the girl's image.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Kind of want to see how bad bad-is haha

It's nothing to write home about, just a bit gross really... it's not even attractive... I can't post the photo here anyway, even if this thread does have the adult content warning

1 month later
#65 2 years ago

I’ve got some of the cards , nude little nude and no nude if anyone is looking and a 90% complete plastic set, along with decals and pink rubbers , with bead curtain

1 week later
#66 2 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I saw this mod add-on listed on E-Bay for AC/DC & Metallica. I thought they were better suited for my R-Rated Playboy. Note: Adult Gameroom and my Wife loves this game! Thanks-Joe
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

How did they attach? The person selling them no longer sells them but I can get the figures on line. Were they just double sided taped down?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, KY
$ 1,499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-playboy-mod-add-on-warningadult-content/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.