New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 248656)

Stern Pirates of the Caribbean

By jagaho11

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jagaho11
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jagaho11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I just acquired a Stern POTC never played this game until now but you can be playing a ball and it will spit out another ball in the middle of the current ball you are playing I know when you have a ball locked in the fort you should get another ball it is like doing the same thing even when you do not have a ball locked in fort since I have only played this POTC not sure what is right or wrong?????

#3 1 year ago

Not really sure when because when it spit you out another ball if you shoot it in to playfield right away before that ball going down the drain it spits another ball out and it will pretty much keep giving another ball. I went in an reset to factory settings did not help but it does not always do this sometimes you just get one ball. Have sunk ship but never been able to shot the ball in while ship is down it does not stay down very long not sure even if that is right or wrong

#6 1 year ago

Well you guys have gave me at least a starting point. Will try these two things should help narrow down what is going on any others would be welcome.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jagaho11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside