6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by KISS73
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Has anyone heard if the Stern Store is going to have a Black Friday sale?

#2 6 years ago

Can not believe that Stern Pinball did not have a Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sale. They should have done something for their loyal fans.

#3 6 years ago

I don't think they know they have an online store. It's like some summer student started to create one in 2004 and had to go back to school before it was complete.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from mittens:

I don't think they know they have an online store. It's like some summer student started to create one in 2004 and had to go back to school before it was complete.

LOL, so true. It frequently times out as well. It's probably hosted on one of their servers behind a cable connection. They really should give it an upgrade and make the store more easy to shop.

#5 6 years ago

I’m sure it would run great on Netscape Navigator.

#6 6 years ago

It is super annoying they don't have an online store to buy pins.

As a newcomer I found it annoying and frustrating that I had to choose and vet a middleman.

I noted that Jersey Jack lets you buy direct online. Cause you know, it's 2017.

#7 6 years ago

I agree it would be nice to buy pinball machines direct from Stern.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-web-store and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.