• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181119_193510 (resized).jpg
20181119_195408 (resized).jpg
20181119_195511 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

There are some very skilled folks on here that should be able to assist. Definitely have a camera ready, a lot of the troubleshooting will require some photos to be taken (solder joints, connectors, battery damage etc...).

I hope you can get it up and running soon, I've got the same machine and it's a blast!

Question: Has yours still got the original Rom Board (upper left corner of backbox just inches above the knocker?). My ROM board had lots of broken solder joints (from knocker vibration) at those connectors.

#9 5 years ago

Yup, it's been removed. Probably a good thing as it tends to be a weak link on these machines.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-troubleshooting?tu=klr650 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.