(Topic ID: 227763)

Stern Pinball to go online in 2019

By FalconPunch

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A3C6DADC-6522-4A34-8CA6-31CC463055F9 (resized).jpeg
    hack time.gif
    F4B7C555-A293-4118-ABED-2CC6AB9867F9.gif
    Give a man a console.jpg
    terminator (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 years ago

I'm guessing in some states some ops wouldn't want a digital record of their profits

I think player profiles would be cool. Stats on your scores , game time, wizard mode achieved, etc

If multiplayer games , you all had your profile logged in, showing head to head stats against your friends would be neat

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

Could be cool. We will see what they do with it.
    I highly doubt anyone would try and hack a pinball machine. No money in it. No glory in it. Very difficult. Plus you could make the wifi update dependent on a board switch, so rogue code can't be installed when you're not around.
    People could be going after 1000 other more popular things. In fact, according to Amazon, there are 17,000+ more popular electronics than pinball machines.
    If it was really easy to hack pinball machines then all the code issues with all these games from the past 25 would be non-existent.

You don't understand hackers lol

#83 5 years ago

they havent even updated the menus from looking like a DMD and now all of a sudden people think we are getting online audit and diagnostics?

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Why do they need to. They are a utility, and I don't really give a rip what they look like as long as they are easy to use.

have you seen a jjp menu ? just saying //shrug

#95 5 years ago

just like a week ago people hacked the message service on playstation to "brick" peoples PS4s lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-to-go-online-in-2019?tu=infinitelives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.