(Topic ID: 30276)

Stern pinball ticket dispensers

By Apollyon

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianR73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Funny story. They converted the ACDC at the Gameworks in Schaumburg, IL to a ticket dispensing machine. Price per game tripled.

LOL..I want to check that out, not to mention see my hometown... We never had that kind of place there when I lived in Schaumburg...

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

How long ago? Must have been prior to 2000 and you missed (streets of woodfield), probably still (one schaumburg place) at that point.

Oh way before then...I remember when One Schaumburg place was being built. Heck, I remember when half of Schaumburg was being built. The last memory I had was an game room/arcade place off of Wise or Roselle road in the old part of Schaumburg as a kid. My father used to drop me off there, give me about $30 dollars worth of quarters and leave me there so my father could play pool and drink. That is what began my love of pinball! I left Schaumburg pretty much right after high school in 92. I still go up there to see family, but they moved to Island Lake, and I havent been in Schaumburg since 2000

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianR73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-ticket-dispensers?tu=BrianR73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.