(Topic ID: 5523)

Stern Pinball Rolling Out Transformers Dark of the Moon Game

By Loupie

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

megan_fox_01.jpg
    doing-it-wrong-ball_2-1.jpg
    Doing-it-wrong.jpg
    #2 12 years ago

i THINK IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME,i LOVE THE THEME.

#3 12 years ago

Never really liked transformers. But then again, I'm one of those "weird people" who doesn't like Transformers, The various Marvel superheroes, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings (the pinball was good just not the theme), etc. I'm just not a fan of sci-fi, superheroes, or fantasy. (Boy there goes like a third of the world's pinball machines.)

As for the transformers pinball, it's just another new Stern based off some movie that I don't like with nothing really special about the game itself. Which is exactly how I felt about Stern's Iron Man and Avatar.

The only real exception to my rule about not liking "sci-fi, superheroes, and fantasy" is TRON. The Tron pinball itself isn't too special (I've played it several times) but the movie it was based off of was quite good. (Of course the only thing that made me watch the movie was Daft Punk doing the soundtrack.)

On topic though, to summarize, I don't know enough about it yet to give an opinion on it as a game, but I can tell you the theme doesn't do anything for me. Sorry Stern, in my eyes, you've struck out again.

Please consider making a non-licenced pinball (Even though I know you won't. Damn your "rules" Gary Stern! People WILL play something without a licence!).

-_____-

Rant Completed.

#4 12 years ago

I would have to see the table. I'm a huge Tron fan, not really that big into the machine.

#5 12 years ago

With 3 movies to choose from it has the potential for a nice deep ruleset and good art.
    Hopefully they will only have the robots on the backglass and even then, only 2 or 3. Maybe BB, Optimus and Megatron. Don't need the entire freeken circus on there. Could care less to see the actors faces. And please, no 3-bank target or spinning disk.

#6 12 years ago

Not a fan, so it doesn't crank my handle. You're not alone, ryanleblanc!

Johnny

#7 12 years ago

I've heard it may be a 3 flipper game.....similar in layout to corvette.

#8 12 years ago

no problem if they ad megan fox on the backglass

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from tk375:

no problem if they ad megan fox on the backglass

Ain't gonna happen.....they had a big falling out between the 2nd n 3rd movie. I'd bet the farm you won't seen the smallest little photoshoped image of Megan anywhere!

#10 12 years ago

Stern pins do have that "cheap feel" and Tron was a huge let down, boring not much happening on the pf etc.

If they built their machines more tough like bally/williams and printed the art at a much higher resolution then perhaps they would be a much better pin.
    I do own tspp and like it allot but I know at some stage i will sell it to obtain another bally/williams classic instead.

#11 12 years ago

and Tron was a huge let down, boring not much happening on the pf etc.

That is because you were doing it wrong RB...

Doing-it-wrong.jpgDoing-it-wrong.jpg

"Hello Dominowes, I'd like to order a steak!"

#12 12 years ago

That is because you were doing it wrong RB...

+1

doing-it-wrong-ball_2-1.jpgdoing-it-wrong-ball_2-1.jpg

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Don't need the entire freeken circus on there. Could care less to see the actors faces. And please, no 3-bank target or spinning disk.

I have to disagree, i would love to see Megan Fox leaning over the car....HOT megan_fox_01.jpgmegan_fox_01.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-rolling-out-transformers-dark-of-the-moon-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.