Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mj_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverball15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

*MODERATOR NOTE*
    This is a troll post. We recommend that you consider this entire story fiction unless more credible information comes to light. As far as we are aware, it's business as usual at stern.
    *MODERATOR NOTE*

Hello all , I'm registered as a new user because you may know me as another alias

I'm a current factory worker at Stern Pinball. I go back to the B/W days.

Any way

Stern just cut half the workforce today, no notice, nothing, pulled us into the main area and didn't give details, just let half of us go.

Recently production has been almost at a standstill. Many rumors, many I can't get into detail, that some are true some are not. There has been a lot of people coming in and out, I think some type of auditors or consultants I don't know, but nothing made sense as to why we were pulled off Harold LE (Ghostbuster's) production and they have been sitting idle and we were told to halt production on them

I am not sure what is going on but it doesn't look good

By the way the Gary stern death hoax was posted by a Stern employee to get a rise, I won't name names but it was stupid to do and they did it to screw with Pinside. Hint his last name rymes with Stankturd

Listen anyone with pre paid machines might want to get your money back because production is halted and most of us were let go and something is happening at Stern and it doesn't look good

I'm supposed to be paid tomorrow lets see if that happens, they didn't even give any of us a final paycheck

#19 7 years ago

I wish I can go into detail but I am not sure about the non disclosure I signed and how long I can say certain things, I don't know

It's a small industry I can't use my real name or else I might have a hard time seeking employment, I don't know what to do, thankfully kids are grown up and it's just me to take care of and unemployment benefits are available

I just wanted to update maybe this helps, because many people have money out to distributors for their Ghostbuster's machines and there's a reason stern has been quiet, it's a major shakeup, not sure what's happening myself and I don't even have much information since I'm just a low level factory worker. So sorry.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

My friend just had his Got Prem drop shipped from Stern yesterday, so this is a bunch of BS!

yes got were shipping out just production halted, much stock still could be shipped, just production ceased

#30 7 years ago

Ghostbuster's LE many were build but held back because of re design of some parts and the rest are empty cabinets none are being built, at least for past 2 weeks, no one told us why sorry

#38 7 years ago

Thanks for some of the comments, I will be fine maybe it's a blessing in disguise, I'm old and my hands are tired. Maybe time to call it quits. God bless

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverball15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-just-fired-us?tu=silverball15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.