(Topic ID: 257515)

STERN PINBALL is taken for granted way too often......excluding Gary!

By iceman44

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

levisignal (resized).png
    CF8CAF65-D4B7-4645-94EA-87DBEE12E4DD (resized).jpeg
    LoathsomeSparklingCrayfish-size_restricted.gif
    3ji4ce (resized).jpg
    3ji3kp (resized).jpg
    3ji2li (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 4 years ago

The top dog always has to deal with the most shit. More games out there more complaints its simple math. JJP and all the other boutique companies are far from perfect but being little guys, well u know. Who cares anyway. I've had nothing but good times with their pins.

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

why should a remake be fun

I don't know but it is. Damn fun.

#120 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:Every so often you might "win the McDonald's lottery" and get fresh fries and a juicy burger but it's rare.

U gotta know how to work it Ben. No salt on the Fries and special order burger, no onion or something and they have to make it fresh.

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't understand the "Stern makes more games so they are the best" argument. Yes, Stern makes more games then anyone else. Does that mean they are offering the best product? No, you will get different opinions on that.

I don't agree with the most means the best either. Jesus look at record sales. I do think they make the best games but who cares.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-is-taken-for-granted-way-too-often?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.