(Topic ID: 257515)

STERN PINBALL is taken for granted way too often......excluding Gary!

By iceman44

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

levisignal (resized).png
    CF8CAF65-D4B7-4645-94EA-87DBEE12E4DD (resized).jpeg
    LoathsomeSparklingCrayfish-size_restricted.gif
    3ji4ce (resized).jpg
    3ji3kp (resized).jpg
    3ji2li (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago

If Stern had better Quality and good customer service they could wipe out the competition and sell 25 thousand games a year probably.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from GoodOmens:

Granted I’ve not had anything go wrong but I’ve called and emailed them and gotten pretty quick and satisfying responses from Stern. I’m happy with their support thus far. Then again I own a NIB SAM and not a node based SPIKE...

Well I've bought 7 new games off of them and have two bad playfields and ive been totally ignored for like 5 months now. I never thought that i would see the day that they did this to me either but they are.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

They already are selling over 25,000 pins annually.

No they arent. About half that would be my guess.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I think you are 100% correct Terry! great point
    What pinball company exemplifies "quality and good customer service"? Are there any?
    If people put JJP in that category why aren't they selling 25k games a year?

JJP definitely is NOT in that category. They really screwed their customers too and there are three other reasons that they cant sell that many games. #1 they don't have the production capability to make that many games, #2 their games are too expensive, and #3 their games just arent that fun really.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

Interesting...you dismiss and accurate number that I’ve provided with a “guess” from yourself.

Dude they dont make 25k games a year. Everyone knows that.

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

#3 hits nail on head with JJP and #2 doesn't help either.
    But if you are looking for a "quality pinball machine" that's what you got, less fun and have to pay more for it right?

I dont know Doug, ask all the Pirates and Wonka guys with the chipping playfields how they like JJP's quality. Not so much from what I am hearing. They have their problems also.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

That's my point T, enough lack of quality hate to go around, even towards the "perceived best"

Stern makes the funnest and best games on the market today, no question about that at all. I just think they have some serious customer service problems and that they dont care as much as they should about their customers.

I just bought a new Super Chexx Pro with my pinball money that could have went to Sterm and quite frankly I couldn't be happier because my Super Chexx is unbelievably awesome. If they choose to keep ignoring my playfield problems then my next pinball money is going to go to CGC instead of Stern and that's coming up real soon also.

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

I forgot the lower playfield ? Like a toy at your kids doctors office !!

Best lower playfield in pinball history and Munsters is an excellent game.

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from wiggy07:

Tilted, same here. Got two cheeseburgers from McDonalds, opened them and started to eat. I thought the burger tasted a little weird. Figured out they forgot to put the burgers in the bun on both items. Ketchup, onions and pickles and bun, that was it.

Happened to me as well. I called Wendy's and said there's no way in hell that an employee can make a hamburger and forget to put the meat on, that had to be intentional. The lady manager said no that's not true and it happens more than you would think. I said bullshit.

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

U gotta know how to work it Ben. No salt on the Fries and special order burger, no onion or something and they have to make it fresh.

That's what they used to do Hazoff. Now they just pull a burger Patti out of a drawer that has been in there for 2 hours and throw it in the microwave for 10 seconds and slap your burger together.

#129 4 years ago

You said that they are making 25K games a year. You wasnt talking about how many games they were capable of making.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-is-taken-for-granted-way-too-often?tu=Who-Dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.