Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
mysteryscoopswitch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 8 years ago

Still no PFs...ouch.

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Let me know if you see my GoT premium on the line

Maybe my kids can play test it for you...or better yet...sign the playfield. Make it a 1 true collector item for you.

You're welcome.

#153 8 years ago

This was in an article from March 10th with this pic, is that yours in the background?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#154 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

This was in an article from March 10th with this pic, is that yours in the background?
image_(resized).jpeg

Nah,I ordered a premium

#155 8 years ago

Anybody hear anything about st pro on the line? I've been waiting on mine since jan.

#156 8 years ago

I got my TWD Premium last week. It was made late Feb. There's hope still. . . .

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I got my TWD Premium last week. It was made late Feb. There's hope still. . . .

I did also,seems like the only thing coming out the factory.....

How does your clear coat look on your playfield? I thought it was the nicest of any stern I have ever bought.

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

My playfield is dated last year. I'll have to check the month and day again to see (can't remember). So I hope I don't have a defective playfield. Anyway to tell if thats the case? Seemed strange that I had to wait 2 months and it was a playfield issue if mines dated last year. Another strange thing is when my game showed up it had alot of thick dust on top of the box...like the game was sitting for a while somewhere. Not really sure.
I know the thing plays great right out of the box besides two minor things...the left sling switch is set to close (rapid fire) and when the ball goes in the scoop during ball save it kicks another ball into play. So the right out lane switch is also set to close. (game thinks ball drained). So other that its great.

Same here... ball goes in the scoop during ball save kicks another ball into play. Haven't had a chance to diagnose yet, will check the right out lane switch. Thanks for the heads up!

#159 8 years ago

I helped a buddy set up his TWD Pro tonight. It was built February 16th, and I too noted the quality of the clear coat.
Out of the NIB games I've seen straight out of the box it had the smoothest looking playfield I'd seen.

#160 8 years ago

I know the UK supplier has been waiting a while with some orders placed before Christmas. I ordered a TWD Premium just over a week ago so it will be interesting to see how long it takes.

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I did also,seems like the only thing coming out the factory.....
How does your clear coat look on your playfield? I thought it was the nicest of any stern I have ever bought.

It looks really nice. It's dimpling of course, but you have to expect that with those heavy balls flying about!

#162 8 years ago

A GOT Pro I just got has what looks like a super thick clear on it and looks like glass. I have yet to unbox the TWD pro I picked up. Hoping for thick clear on it. The GOT is dimpling like crazy, but it is expected.

#163 8 years ago

You GoT pro guys are so lucky. I have been waiting since November for mine......ready to give up on my order.

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

You GoT pro guys are so lucky. I have been waiting since November for mine......ready to give up on my order.

Who did you order through? I ordered mine in November too and got it last month.

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Yeah Chuck and I had a bit of a wait but nothing this crazy like you through Trent/Tilt.

#166 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah Chuck and I had a bit of a wait but nothing this crazy like you through Trent/Tilt.

I guess this does not bode well for my GOT pro being ready for pickup at the Ohio pinball show :-/

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

By starting a game and hitting pick targets to light special then one hit to sling and drop ball into mystery scoop. Then a ball would kick into play and the special would be on the display.
Looking into it more I went into switch test and found that the scoop was also making the left pop fire. Seemed like the mystery scoop should have a diode and mine did not. So it was back feeding through other switchs causing the odd behavior. Called stern to verify that a diode should be on the scoop switch and sure enough mine was missing. Stern was awesome to deal with. They have great customer service as far as I'm concerned. They were going to send me a diode and I had some on hand so I just put one in and now the game works as it should. No big deal.

My switch has the diode but the white wire is soldered to the wrong leg, it should be on the unbanded side of the diode. Swapped the wire and everything is fine. Thanks for the heads up!

mysteryscoopswitch_(resized).jpgmysteryscoopswitch_(resized).jpg

#168 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Anybody hear anything about st pro on the line? I've been waiting on mine since jan.

I actually got my pro on March 9th. I hear they are running along with GB

#169 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

A GOT Pro I just got has what looks like a super thick clear on it and looks like glass. I have yet to unbox the TWD pro I picked up. Hoping for thick clear on it. The GOT is dimpling like crazy, but it is expected.

I read that changing your pinballs out can help with the dimpling.

#170 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

How's that?

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

No, but it can help prevent wear on the pf.

#172 8 years ago

I read and was told by many that the balls provided by stern are junk.

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Easy, order these. Guaranteed not to dimple!

#174 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

They are but it won't matter with dimpling. All balls will dimple a playfield you change them out to prevent wear.

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

What's the build date on your game? Just curious.

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

The balls that come from Stern are in a anti moisture bag and look like shit when first taking them out. I clean them with rubbing achl, and wax them just like the ones I buy from PBL and they look exactly the same and perform the same on location as the standard balls bought from PBL. The 'Stern pinballs are garbage' is a common thought on this site, but is not correct. I bet I could post a pic of each and you wouldn't be able to tell which is which.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I bet I could post a pic of each and you wouldn't be able to tell which is which.

I need to see both set of your balls with my own eyes

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

The 'Stern pinballs are garbage' is a common thought on this site, but is not correct

I disagree

#179 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Still havnt gotten mine. You diggin yours? Please post production date.

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Still havnt gotten mine. You diggin yours? Please post production date.

Iv'e yet to see or hear about any Met Pro's off the line so far this year, but many premiums being made. Anyone got a Pro with this years production date?

#181 8 years ago

I heard that they're running SMVE(which is about done) and GBLE then Met Pro

#182 8 years ago

I have a pro on order and could of picked it up, but passed on it until the next run which is supposed to be at the end of April.

#183 8 years ago

I just checked and my build date was 03/07/16.

It was shipped on the 8th and delivered on the 9th.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

I just checked and my build date was 03/07/16.
It was shipped on the 8th and delivered on the 9th.

Nice my distributor saying any day on mine.

#185 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I heard that they're running SMVE(which is about done) and GBLE then Met Pro

Stern's video yesterday showed GB Pro, ST, GoT, TWD, MET, and SMVE all on the line. There were even a few WWEs. Looks like a little bit of everything is going right now alongside a ton of GBs. All GBs were pro, however.

#186 8 years ago

Only saw one Met Premium in that video.

#187 8 years ago
Quoted from Gort:

Only saw one Met Premium in that video.

Ah, really? I didn't look close enough I guess. I was obsessed with trying to spot a GB LE on the line. None that I could see.

1 week later
#188 8 years ago

Looks like some Met Pro's are being made on a new video Stern posted on their FB page Thursday,

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from Gort:

Looks like some Met Pro's are being made on a new video Stern posted on their FB page Thursday,

Where those Premiums or Pros? I've heard both.

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Nice my distributor saying any day on mine.

Who is your distributor TP?

#191 8 years ago

I'm actually waiting on st pro...
And any day wasn't any day last week

#192 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Where those Premiums or Pros? I've heard both.

The video showed both being made.

#193 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I'm actually waiting on st pro...
And any day wasn't any day last week

#194 8 years ago

Must admit I watched that video trying to see how many TWD premiums might be on the line.

4 weeks later
#195 7 years ago

I just got the call!!!! Picking up my MET Pro this afternoon!!!!

#196 7 years ago

My delay is over!!!!

#197 7 years ago

Enjoy...it's a great one.

#198 7 years ago

That's great! Hopefully I'll be getting a call soon.☺

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 149.00
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,600 (OBO)
$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-delay-on-metallica-pro/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.