Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gort
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
mysteryscoopswitch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 3 years ago

Has anyone heard why there is a delay from stern on producing the Metallica pro? I have contacted the dealer and I have also tried contacting stern and nobody has the definitive answer at this time. I am now hearing it will be toward the end of the month which will be over a month since I ordered mine.

#2 3 years ago

Been waiting on my GOT for 2 months...looks like they're rolling on it though. I know they had some issue with their parts suppliers...don't know if it was defined to a certain(t) machine or all of them.

#3 3 years ago

I ordered my Met Pro in November. It just left the factory yesterday. Hope you gets yours soon the wait was KILLING me hah.

#4 3 years ago

I ordered my GOT and had in a week. I ordered an Ironman and waited 2 months, then gave up on it. Waiting now for Spidey!

#5 3 years ago

Yes it is killing me. This was the first new pi
n I ever bought

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Yes it is killing me. This was the first new pi
n I ever bought

yeah that sucks man. When I bought my first NIB I talked to Trent on a Monday and picked it up over the weekend.

#7 3 years ago

One whole month of waiting? Ouch.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your wait more comfortable.

#8 3 years ago

Paid for my GOT in November. It arrived at the distro this morning. I'll be getting my game Friday. Woo hoo!

My guess is the cabinet company couldn't keep up with sterns orders and that had a ripple effect.

#9 3 years ago

They said a possible playfield issue.

#10 3 years ago

One whole month of waiting? Ouch.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your wait more comfortable.

I have to pay attention to my gf now lol

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Alright, I really do feel for you now.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

which will be over a month since I ordered mine.

Go talk to the guys who ordered The Hobbit, I'm sure they have some sympathy they would like to share

#13 3 years ago

Now I know I am over reacting. I forgot aboutbthe Hobbit

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

What are you going to do for the other 23 hrs and 56 mins in the day?

#15 3 years ago

There was a hell of a deal here on the forums of a fellow selling a NIB with shaker motor from the 2013 run for like 4350.00. That was a great one to jump on with the wooden head too.

#16 3 years ago

<blockq. I have to sleppte cite="#2951526">What are you going to do for the other 23 hrs and 56 mins in the day?

Hey now I have to sleep and work ha ha

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Has anyone heard why there is a delay from stern on producing the Metallica pro? I have contacted the dealer and I have also tried contacting stern and nobody has the definitive answer at this time. I am now hearing it will be toward the end of the month which will be over a month since I ordered mine.

Don't know about that one specifically, but supposedly that move to the new building has really messed up their timelines and overall organization. Growing pains, I guess, but at least they're growing.

#18 3 years ago

I was going to get a pro and was told last month that mid February was when they would be available. Things have changed since and can't pull the trigger. Just be patient. They are coming but might be the last run. Hopefully, Stern will keep making them for a while longer but sounds like it's near the end.

#19 3 years ago

The people waiting on GOT, is that the premium?

#20 3 years ago

Just picked up GOT pro yesterday, was told MET and Kiss will be shipping soon and WD pro will be March

Scott

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I was going to get a pro and was told last month that mid February was when they would be available. Things have changed since and can't pull the trigger. Just be patient. They are coming but might be the last run. Hopefully, Stern will keep making them for a while longer but sounds like it's near the end.

From what I understand this will be the last of the Metallica run. The license was supposed to run out but got extended for one more run.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Go talk to the guys who ordered The Hobbit, I'm sure they have some sympathy they would like to share

Ha good point. Whom saw that JJP style delay coming on the new JJP machine?

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just picked up GOT pro yesterday, was told MET and Kiss will be shipping soon and WD pro will be March
Scott

Did you pick that up from Trent?

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Did you pick that up from Trent?

yes

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

From what I understand this will be the last of the Metallica run. The license was supposed to run out but got extended for one more run.

I just ordered one last month and I am feeling just as impatient. Just excited, as we really don't have anything to bitch about. I am glad I ordered one before they are no longer in production. What did you hear was wrong with the playfields?

#26 3 years ago

Stern waits are in weeks. JJP's in years. Any questions

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Any questions

Yes, why the @#$%!$& did they unban you!

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Gort:

Yes, why the @#$%!$& did they unban you!

ha...that was pretty funny.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I just ordered one last month and I am feeling just as impatient. Just excited, as we really don't have anything to bitch about. I am glad I ordered one before they are no longer in production. What did you hear was wrong with the playfields?

I didn't really get much in details but I guess a run on October of last year the playfields were junk and after about 200 plays they were already showing wear especially around sparky and the scoop. Mind you that's just speculations. I did see on Stern's Facebook that they are producing them right now so that's a good sign.

#30 3 years ago

Got the email from Trent my Metallica Premium is shipping....

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from robotronjohn:

Got the email from Trent my Metallica Premium is shipping....

Sounds like they are shipping them out now. Thanks for the heads up.

#32 3 years ago

Any word on the new batch of st pro and twd pro? Ship dates?

#33 3 years ago

Nothing that I have heard on ST but WD someone said above that it's next month.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Nothing that I have heard on ST but WD someone said above that it's next month.

That better not be accurate because the distro I bought my TWD from said 2-3 weeks tops. That was 8 days ago. I guess I'll just have to wait if this ends up being true

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

This is Stern. "The last run" means that this is the last run before the next run. The run of Metallica before this was the last run. The stopping early was the last run. At some point there actually will be a last run... Unless they do another.

And it's all good. If they are still selling well, they will still make them.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

That better not be accurate because the distro I bought my TWD from said 2-3 weeks tops. That was 8 days ago. I guess I'll just have to wait if this ends up being true

Just got the call, my twd is shipping from stern Monday morning. Woohoo it's been a long wait, but atleast it'll arrive with proper code.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I ordered my Met pro on january 9th. Still waitimg but its looking better.

#38 3 years ago

Has anybody heard any updates on Shipping?I

#39 3 years ago

Just got the word today - March for Met/Kiss/WD pros

#40 3 years ago

I need to buy another pin to get by lol

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Maybe I'm going to luck out and that February's inventory is coming to Canada.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Dang, sorry man. Really am.

#43 3 years ago

Whats in Feb. I was told ST pro at the end of the month . Can anyone back this up.

#44 3 years ago

I would love to know if spidey is going to get made anytime soon or not!

#45 3 years ago

I doubt they even sold many Spider Vaults.

Sounds like they are going to announce Ghostbusters this month, and production starts in April.

#46 3 years ago

I ordered my Metallica Pro on January 8th so hopefully I'll hear something soon.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

I ordered my Metallica Pro on January 8th so hopefully I'll hear something soon.

I ordered mine on the 9th of January so I hear ya man.

#48 3 years ago

I ordered my GoT pro at the beginning of December so step to the back of the line. LOL

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

I ordered my GoT pro at the beginning of December so step to the back of the line. LOL

I felt your pain. All I can tell you is it's worth the wait.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I doubt they even sold many Spider Vaults.
Sounds like they are going to announce Ghostbusters this month, and production starts in April.

Why do you doubt that?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, SC
There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside