(Topic ID: 154474)

Stern Pinball Blacklist

By chickenguts71

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

Not trying to be a punk but maybe you would get a better response if you were more factual with your complaints.

"I paid $8000 for a KISS LE which has not had the code finished, let alone updated since the release. Oops, that's a lie, they did provide an update for the $400 topper I foolishly bought as well. Since it's release, they've distributed GAME OF THRONES, which has managed to get 26 updates. And now GHOSTBUSTERS is scheduled for release."

Kiss has had 5 updates - Not zero as you claim. (not sure if any of those weren't public releases like GOT has had)
    GOT has had 10 updates - Not 26 as you claim. Most those weren't official updates that were distributed either. For instance 1.23 was the last update before 1.26 but they show an update at 1.24 and 1.25. Most of these updates were node board type fixes as well vs game changes.

I can understand your frustrations but exaggeration as part of a complaint makes it less like to get a positive response as the person reading your complaint may deem you as an unreasonable person.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-blacklist?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.