Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RobF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Looking like Spike has been with us for 4.5 years and the last SAM game was TWD or if you want SM vault edition.

I have come to see that Stern has made quite a few very good/great games on the Spike platform and wanted to get a feel of what’s the best so far.

Wanted to add a poll but somehow that is not an option on the edit post.

#2 4 years ago

WWE
    Kiss
    GoT
    GB
    BM66
    Aerosmith
    SW
    GoTG
    Maiden
    DP
    Beatles
    Munsters
    BK SOR

#6 4 years ago

I’m perplexed by BM66 have played a few on location and they all played like poop. Not sure if it’s a location issue or a layout issue.

#14 4 years ago

I’ve played them all except WWE funny enough.

hard for me to judge a pin on location and with incomplete code or dirty, too quiet, missing rubber etc.

But I have a Maiden pro in my gameroom and I’m giving that the nod. I’ve played more games on DP than any besides Maiden and quite like DP and Beatles, GoT and GB would be my top 5.

Maiden
    DP
    Beatles
    GoT
    GB

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

My top 3 would be:
    GoT
    SW
    DP
    These are not only my favorite spike games, but some of my favorite games of all time. I love DP so much I am selling my pro and plan to upgrade to a premium someday. The other two are bolted to the floor.
    Next 3 would probably be:
    BK SOR
    BM66
    GoTG
    Awesome games, just a hair out of my very top tier (for now). I am lucky enough to own BM and plan to add the other two within the next year. I wouldn't be surprised to see BK shoot into my top tier...it's definitely my type of game and I have loved my limited time with it so far.
    The rest are pretty solid games as well, just not on my wish list at this point. Kiss, Aerosmith, and Maiden are all great, and would certainly be welcome in my collection someday. WWE is good fun and I am a fan of the theme. Munsters shoots well and the code is ok, I just wish for more. It hasn't grabbed me yet, but I am not close minded to it. Beatles is fun and I love the theme, but I can't justify a premium price for it. If it was pro priced, I would likely already own one. GB I am just not much of a fan of. Maybe it will grow on me someday, but as of now I have zero urge to own one.

Thanks,

Can you tell me regarding DP pro v premium. With the up/down ramp on the right (I don’t get it) what’s the big deal with that? What else changes gameplay?

Currently own a Maiden pro and consider upgrading to premium but I’m curious why DP is so good? I’ve played pro and LE like them but have not really got the feel of why DP is something special.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-best-spike-games?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.