Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jahbarron
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestreet.com/.amp/technology/pinball-fights-to-survive-in-an-angry-birds-world-11237534
    Stern kept it alive, barely, during the dark days of cheap clunkers
    JJP and Woz gave pinball a rebirth and forced Stern to grow and get a lot better
    Woz brought me back in and the rest is history for me. A crazy and fun ride for sure
    Gonna be interesting to see where things go from here on the heels of the worldwide economic shut down
    After this pause for the cause I don’t see how NIB pinball “reopens”
    Priorities have changed. What does 25-50% levels of prior peak sales look like ?

Time for Stern to lift their game. If Stern want to survive all they have to do is look after their loyal followers. There are many of us that have been given below par product, below par service and below par responses to genuine questions and genuine warranty claims. If Stern go back to looking after us, they will survive. If they choose not to, who knows what will happen, time will tell. With money tight and sales low, Stern need to step up and prove that they are willing to stand behind their product giving customers confidence in buying their games. Hopefully Stern will go back to treating customers like they did before 2016.

CGC and Spooky will survive, I am not sure about the rest.

I wish everyone well in this difficult time.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

We have purchased a lot of Stern games the last several years haven’t we!
    You find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out.
    I love my games but def feel taken for granted, unloved and mistreated
    The connection with some parts of the community is horrible and ignored. Loyal buyers time and time again
    What does it take to pick up the phone and reach out to your best customers every now and then instead of dreading a call from you?

Yes we have purchased a lot of games!

It will not take much for Stern and their distros to pick up the phone and resolve some issues. Fix this and I think plenty of people will keep buying, maybe just not as many games. Reality check will be good for the hobby I think.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-back-in-2011-jjp-rescued-pinball?tu=pinballaddicted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.